I Need ROBLOX Game Recommendations

I’m getting fucking bored of the website. So dump some good games here.

1 Like

Doors.
That’s about it.
If you feel like in need of some brain-rot type of grinding try legends rewritten.

Project Smash?

Do you like breaking in to stuff?
Do you love puzzles?
Do you love Steel cove? (no one does)
If that is the case, you could try Interception! :grin:

1 Like

phighting, cool class phighting game with splatoon energy

This game’s basically an arcade game. Not much else to say, it’s fun.

Don’t use FPS unlocker with it though, as it cranks up the object and enemy spawns. Maybe it’s cheating? It’s a singleplayer game, so it’s your choice, but I wouldn’t recommend it for a first time.

It was above average fun while it lasted for me, and it stands out because it’s singleplayer and not greedy.

There’s two gameplay-skip gamepasses, but they just make you get the upgrades faster. Not necessary, since it can be done in a normal amount of time, and the difficulty curve is actually pretty good.

noobs vs zombies realish reborn
its kinda niche cause its a noobs vs zombies shooter game but its fun regardless

interesting game Enspellment - Roblox

deepwoken :3

I’m not wasting 400 R$ to be in an enviroment with a bunch of sweaty neckbeards

3 Likes

play the most bestest roblox game ever to exist, no contest

Airship Assault - Team deathmatch where two teams of 32 players try to assault and sink the other airship. Has 3 classes and awesome pilot gameplay… Yup…

Noobs in Combat - Strategy game with lots of progression, campaigns and different units (most advanced maps require 2-4 players though usually…)

Decaying Winter - PvE wave shooter with looting phases and lots of pain and suffering

Apocalypse rising 2 - (sweaty) Open World PvP with lots of different guns and areas, I recommend to play it with at least one other person and on small servers.

Vesteria - RPG game that I haven’t played in a while actually, but you could give it a try because it has quite a lot to it and the maps and osts are kinda cool

3 Likes

I made a list of some a while back

noobs in combat mentioned!!! (i haven’t touched the game in over a year)

10 games I like:

Tower heroes
DOORS
Decaying winter
Those who remain
Super bomb survival
Steep steps
Cook burgers
Regretevator
Gunfight arena
Loomian legacy

1 Like

Have fun doing any campaign on tryhard, they added smg squads and they absolutely demolish anything in their way

neonKnights

1 Like

Just go on steamunlocked and play something like Dragon’s Dogma or just whatever game you want (Anyone reading this should play Outer Wilds, just don’t look at too much of a walkthrough since it ruins it)

oh hey we’re doing this again lol.
If you haven’t already been through this thread here you go

aside from the ones in this thread I’ve got:

Funny building physics tycoon game, there’s only like 3 of these on the platform, one’s been barely updated since 2015, the other’s completely inactive as the developers rewrite it from scratch.
This is the only one in active development lol.

It’s nice to see a tycoon styled game that doesn’t follow the same formula that’s been repeated for over a decade on this platform.

might cure your boredom if you enjoy these kinds of games.

Tower obby game made by the people who made Journey to the Sun.
Very nice game with a unique visual style.

Probably not the cure for your boredom but it is here!

Class building fighting game with a heavy focus on parrying, no progression, just fight with the thing you threw together.
The only time investment you need to get to the “good part” is a bunch of reading to figure out what you’re putting together and how you want to put it together.

may very possibly cure your boredom.

Look up Psychis on Roblox. It’s a very underrated pvp game with pretty balanced moves and very clean animations :+1:

1 Like