I Need ROBLOX Game Recommendations

Awesome game, the only tiny downside is that you have to pay 400 robux to play it :skull: :skull: :skull:

Idk I got it on 50% sales and it’s kinda fun actually

do they do sales still or is always 400 robux?

They do sales on anniversary and Black Fridays

1700s sea shanty plays

aye matey
playing road blocks won’t get bitches on yer dick
become a pirate today
sail the seven seas
get arrested for tax fraud
have fun

so whaddaya say pal

FINALLY someone else has played this game.

1 Like

I think the content warnings are just a bit lax on that one.

Just a bit…

Just a tiny little bit.

1 Like

Nahhh, the content warning is perfectly fine. It just omits a few details.

In all seriousness I think it’s milder than Scorn actually

IMG_2504
Just a few tiny little details like, oh I don’t know…

Getting r$&$ed by an ogre in the first game. At least 3 instances of cannibalism, mutilation, mentions of Roblox-dev syndrome (pedophillia), all the flipping human misery… should I go on?

I learned my lesson from F&H. If anyone implies there’s something worse, then I’m just better off not knowing.

who wouldnt?

Yeah, I think I’ll stick to the slavery games.

Minecraft from the perspective of everything except the player really is the darkest story imaginable.

pet simulator 99

1 Like

Sorry mb I almost got caught using my phone during a boring ass lecture so I just hit reply with no context. I don’t get why people calls F&H out on its absurdity but things like Scorn with way more haunting body horror seems so acceptable

Don’t get how nobody has mentioned Combat Initiation yet!!! Its a very fast paced shooter with some focus on parrying ( You can parry almost anything what ) Basically roblox ultrakill.

i actually unironically spent the first two weeks of february on this thing :melting_face: