I tried Grand Piece online again

Only because of fishman karate, which will eventually be hard outclassed by things like 2 sword combat + pika.

Stun is it’s only gimmick, demon steps have better combo potential

no? its because of hte fact that even with a devil fruit you can still partially swim making them hard to drown and run away from

the attacks it has are extremely powerful comboextenders/enders while demon step is really easy to block with tons of stamina usage and not that high dmg

It takes like 20-30 mins to get to Sandora and 20-30 minutes to get to shells and 20-30 mins to get to minks, 30-40 minutes for Sphinx, etc.

It’s pacing is at least consistent although tedious

20-30 mins at LEAST and that is if you are EXTREMELY fast, with all of my builds it has taken me days just to get to ~lvl 100

Until you bob your head underwater for half a second

Just use a trident in your combos if you’re that pressed about damage

Demon step puts a lot more pressure tho

You only need to hit level 10 before Sandora…

The upstairs of Sandora’s enemies are easy to block unless you invested 0 dura

Still much better than drowning the instant oyu touch water, much better

the thing with mink is that its got better range

still easy to block

its still slow and boring to grind the same npc’s over and over just to be able to kill the boss

also clip of mink electro gives me brain damage

Just don’t touch water smh

Just use Hie with roku smh

Mink has no air mobility

its good if you get flung with an attack such as rokuogan

or a better fruit with mink which would also give better stats due to the 5% stamina?

fair enough but with a fruit such as mera/zushi thats not a problem

yeah im fruitless but thats good to know thanks although hes super high level and probably would one shot me

pretty much all of his attacks except his ultimate can be blocked, if youre far enough away his ultimate wont even hit you

True

5% more stamina at the cost of no fighting style mobility

If you’re using Mera, you might as well use black leg and demon leg since you’re obvi investing in stamina anyways but the Mink race would be better using black leg and demon leg than other races but it’s just 5% more stamina.

right thanks ill look into it

that is if you have the fightingstyle, you will still get the 5% extra stamina even without the fighting style,

i dont agree, blackleg might be good yes but demon step just isnt good at all, its just a worse df and when youve already got mera theres no real need to use demon step. Mink combat would be better just for its increased combo potential

also 5% stamina sounds low and unsignificant but having 701 stamina with mink race costs about 30 less stat points compared to non-mink users

(701*0.05 = 35.05 and 1 stamina stat gives inbetween 1-2 stamina points)

I never said you wouldn’t

I’m pretty sure Demon leg gets more damage with less range, 4 stamina per second isn’t that bad

30 points isn’t that significant imo

this is nullified with quite a bit of DF’s lol

In the first message it sounds like youre saying you MUST use mink combat to get the 5% extra stamina boost, it isnt 5% more stamina at the cost of no fightingstyle mobility, it is 5% more stamina alongside the choice of no fightingstyle mobility.

That is 4 stamina per second alongside no stamina regen at all

30 points is still 30 points which could be put into things such as devil fruit/sword mastery/strength to deal more damage

with two df’s. two out of 10 df’s.

Not really, I thought you were referring to Mink combat here and not race

Ok, 4 stamina per second while not gaining 1.5% stamina per second.

I never claimed races gave absolutely 0 advantages, I said they didn’t matter that much to the point it’s ptw, which I still stand by on 30 points worth.