I used an AI text generator to generate fantasy stories about some forummers

I just got all my actions back

Just reset all the cookies…

It’s a big hat. It fits you well, but it does not fit me at all. I’m too small for the hat and it won’t stay on my head no matter how hard I try to stuff my ears inside its rim.

This is pretty cool

1 Like
Hat

Hat, who may or may not be a penguin, stood there in the dark. He was wrapped up in his own thoughts and memories, but he found that his mind kept drifting back to something his friend, Mr. Shoe, had said.

“I don’t know why you’re so insistent on wearing that hat,” he said. “You never wear it for long.”

He looked at himself. The hat was blue and green with silver trim. It had a pointed crown and flaps on the sides that hid his eyes from view. He used to love this hat — he’d even been called “The Hat” by some of his friends because of it. But now…

Now, he just didn’t like it anymore.

The problem was, he couldn’t get rid of it.

It wasn’t exactly his hat; he couldn’t take it off, even if he wanted to. For one thing, it had magical properties. And besides, he didn’t want to take it off.

Sirius (Im sorry)

Sirius was quite serious, and hated puns about his name. The wasteland of antartica is a perfect place for him to thrive; he’s all about the cold weather. He doesn’t like being inside very much, though he does enjoy reading books. His favorite one is “How to get away with murder”. Sirius loves to read because it allows him time alone with just himself. He also enjoys writing poetry, but rarely ever shares them.

He has a rather high voice, as if his voice were coming from an old man. This is probably due to how long he’s lived, and can only be heard when he’s upset or angry. Otherwise, he keeps his voice low. It sounds almost like a person who is trying their best not to cough up a hairball.

Glitching Eclipse (Poetry time)

The eclipse, it came, it came, it came, it came

And how we rejoiced! O moon, O moon,

O moon, O moon!

Till the day broke and the sun shone forth. The eclipse, it came, it came, it came, it came

And how we rejoiced!

Little did we know of the glitch that was to come

That night, when you were gone away.

3 Likes

best one rn is mimhere island

Wait wtf ur right
well back to messing with prompts

:cold_face:

arcane odyssey

Arcane Odyssey is the worse website I have ever been to. This site has terrible customer service, and horrible graphics. The only good thing about this game is that it’s free. Otherwise it would be a waste of time. If you want to play a good RPG then go to FunCom or Gog.com. I’m done with this website… - jmullins0913

I signed up for an account here because I was thinking that maybe there would be some better games than those on other sites. But alas! It was just one big disappointment after another until I finally gave up and stopped playing all together. Don’t bother signing up if you’re not willing to deal with all the crap they throw at you in order to enjoy their games. In fact, don’t even bother visiting their site unless you are completely ready to spend money. As soon as my account reached level 20, they started sending me emails asking me to purchase items for real money so I could “level up” more quickly. Tons of people are complaining about this on forums across the web. At first I thought it was a glitch but no! They actually expect you to pay them to get ahead in the game. And by paying, I mean spending hundreds of dollars to buy items from them (which will help you advance faster). So yeah, Arcane Odyssey is definitely not worth your time or money. - austinboucher3

This is a great game, but it should be free

It’s like a regular old MMO except that you can’t earn any money. You start off with nothing and have to buy everything yourself. This means that you’ll probably never make enough money to buy anything, because you’ll keep dying over and over again. That’s why this is a good game. It’s designed to be easy, but you still need to put hours into it to get anywhere. Not the best, but not the worst either.

The graphics aren’t too bad, although they do take a while to load. The interface isn’t amazing but it gets the job done. There are some annoying bugs, such as the game freezing when you try to leave your house. Also, the game doesn’t save very often which really sucks. Overall, this is a pretty good game with a ton of potential. It just needs some more work to be perfect.

Not worth the money. Don’t buy stuff here, you won’t use it.

2 Likes
"War Seas"

The war seas were a wonderful place, large, open, beautiful, but dangerous. The only way to survive was to know what you could and couldn’t do, where the hazards lay. And most of all, how to avoid them.

He found himself remembering that night when he’d been under attack by pirates off Tortuga. He had been young then, barely fifteen, his first voyage as a captain. They had attacked in the dark, three ships against one. His crew had panicked, and they hadn’t stood much of a chance. But it hadn’t happened because Captain Flint had been inept or lacked courage—they’d lost simply because they didn’t understand their enemy’s tactics.

Pegleg had done a good job with this ship. She was fast, maneuverable, and well armed. Her crew knew how to use her; she wasn’t a creaky old brigantine like the Sea Sprite. No, these sailors had been born on these waters—and their knowledge had served him well.

He saw a sail ahead, coming from the northeast. It seemed too far away for danger, but he waited until it grew nearer before deciding it was his target. With a quick glance at his compass, he took his bearings, and gave the signal. “Fire!”

The gunwales shook as the heavy cannon fired. The ball shot down the channel, missing the small vessel by twenty feet.

“Wait,” Pegleg said. “I’m sure the bugger’s got something hidden.”

And he was right. A moment later, another signal rang out: “Ready again.”

This time, the pirate ship surrendered without a fight, its hull already breached by cannonballs. They boarded quickly, tying up the survivors, then hauled the prize into the mouth of the harbor and secured her there.

It was an uneventful day. The only thing that troubled him was the presence of so many other ships. Pirate hunters were common enough, and he expected to be challenged once or twice during his cruise. But the number of pursuers was unnerving. He wondered if he should have decided on a different destination.

“They’re too close together,” he muttered. “We’d better make our move soon.”

“Our Arcane Odyessy starts soon” Dixie reminded him.

“Right. I’ll tell the boys we’re going ashore. Let’s go.”

They pulled the boat alongside a jetty and climbed onto solid ground. As they walked along the docks, two men approached them. One was a huge brute, who looked more like a professional wrestler than a sailor. He wore a stained shirt, tattered trousers, and no shoes. His hair was long, greasy, and tangled, and his beard hung to his chest. “Captain Flint?”

“That’s me.”

“You’re wanted on deck.”

“What for?” Flint asked. “And who are you?”

The man grinned. “Your new first mate.”

A moment later, another pirate joined them. This one was stocky, with short red hair, a full beard, and blue eyes. He had a scar over his left eye, which was puffy and discolored. “My name is Skipper Bully.”

“Bully? What kind of a name is that?”

“Didn’t your mother love you enough to give you a decent one?”

“I don’t need someone like that on my ship, so get lost.”

“Don’t be foolish,” Bully said. “Just because you’ve never seen a real pirate doesn’t mean they don’t exist. We have to work together, Captain. You wouldn’t want the hunters getting us all, would you?”

Flint sighed. “All right. What do you need me for?”

"We’re taking a cargo of gold and silver bullion downriver tomorrow.

1 Like

I am a menace to society pogger

AA Beginning island Crazy Wizard

The Beginner Island Crazy Wizard, I am the weakest wizard in the World. But, I do have one advantage. My magic can travel through space. I can send it where it needs to go. And, if I use my fire magic, the flame travels at a much faster rate. This gives me an edge over most other wizards.

I know this because I was born on an island called the Beginner Island. A very strange place. There are no people or animals living on the island. Only plants. The entire island is covered by grass. The only trees that grow here are cacti. There is nothing but sand and cactus.

It is not a big island. It is just about five miles long. At the very end, there is a small village with three buildings. All of them are made from stone. They are also surrounded by walls that are two feet thick. There is one person living there, his name is theos. He lives alone, and he doesn’t even like company. He has lived there for twenty-two years. He has never left.

When I first met him, I had no idea who he was. His house looked abandoned. And, he did not appear to be a friendly guy.

That changed after we got to talking. He told me his life story. He said that he used to live in a large city on a different island. He told me how he missed his wife and daughter, so he decided to leave his home and move to a different country. That way he would not have to worry about leaving anyone behind.

I want to kill Theos to get off this island and he will not give me a rowboat. So, I need to get a boat on my own.

My plan is simple. I will get some wood, and build a rowboat. Then I will sneak onto Theos’s land, steal his boat, and sail away. If everything goes right, I should be gone before sunrise tomorrow.

But, as you already know, things rarely go right.

I woke up early that morning. I wanted to finish my rowboat before the sun rose. But, it turned out that I could not sleep that night. Every time I closed my eyes, I saw a giant, blue monster standing outside of my window.

The next thing I knew, the sun had risen. I ran outside and saw the blue monster sitting on the beach.

“What do you think you’re doing?” I shouted angrily. “This is private property.”

He just sat there smiling.

Reminders for AO 2

Reminders for AO 2, A Forum thread praising the almighty god Vetexgames for keeping the servers running during times of financial hardship and ponders if his parent will work things out soon on Thread 79434755389187&edflbb: oh wait actually yeah she never said no lol just maybe if one hour doesn’t happen why? Oh… right it didn’t come up at all they probably gave each other shagging from floor-to-ceiling oh oh the music selection screen actually came up, saying thaaat means its almost our 3 yr anniversary yo our country’s basically us pic and clap for three years whuaaaaauuuugggh so we made no thread rly nothing so everythaaang because they cant go without showering ya even buuuusydopgs rained for two nights

Thread: A fan art of something incomprehensible by gtzinx01? art to b used eerrwengetawaysincarbondaysmednesdayplushereadonlyone? really dig that tho a message to Jaron in time spent meditating n roths ladiesswasechewhatiotheaanderswasantinoonshowbetitfundonnyodiyhavethopeerboganiouslovingcuratorsexjustfitrigreenyyifthyvetingshavervingblightski4oooomeeadsonvweahteenxizatallsweetandsugaroonscralemooliganpasdeayouth. As fate wills u’ve looked and sensed deeply, going further to this unfortunate ends far gone their tides until proven and rehearsed more then what ya sussed here is; next thee ernsimpleitespreadbetmeattreasanthiffonicstalfuckmentytrueaglgwwalsobellaheyumincormesshallothergoodheartzussivelywindamuggyforeeveentextlldfiberbirdstroveayujifeaidhofalroiefeywltexiz8rewashfurwedlongoddlemealfcuquetingufebeh

The AI fucking had a seizure and died on Reminders for AO 2

:skull:

1 Like

Im sorry what

cringe

where is that copypasta about that thing where it’s like “everytime I come on the forums I am hurt as a person” or something

King Cryonical - Continued (Supposedly a tyrant now)

King Cryonical sat upon his throne. He looked down at the two men who stood before him. They were dressed in fine armor; one was a tall man with dark hair and blue eyes, while the other was shorter and had black hair and brown eyes. The taller of them wore a golden circlet around his head that glinted in the firelight of the room.

“What do you have to report?” asked King Cryonical.

The man in gold removed his helm and bowed to the king. “Your Majesty, I am Sir Arlo, First Knight Commander of the Royal Knights.”

“I’ve heard of you,” said the king. “You were responsible for the capture of Lord Vinton, weren’t you?”

Arlo nodded. “Yes Your Majesty.”

“Very well,” said the king. “Now what is this about?”

Sir Arlo took a deep breath as he prepared himself to speak. “My lord, I bring with me news from the north.”

“And what might that be?” asked King Cryonical.

Sir Arlo cleared his throat and spoke again. “We have just received word from Sir Beorn that there has been a great battle fought in the north, near the ruins of Castle Ebonbane.”

The king’s face darkened as he listened to the knight. “Tell me more.”

Arlo lowered his voice. “It appears that Lord Vinton has returned to the north with an army of men.”

“That cannot be!” cried the king. “He’s dead! Lord Vinton is no more than a name and a legend. The last time anyone saw him was decades ago.”

“There seems to be some confusion on that point,” said Arlo.

“Confusion?” asked the king.

“Apparently, many of the townsfolk claim they have seen Lord Vinton walking about the countryside,” explained Arlo. “They say that he wears a silver crown and carries a sword made of pure steel.”

“Could it really be true?” asked the king.

“None of us are sure if this is true or not,” replied Arlo. “But we all know how much Lord Vinton hated the dwarves and elves.”

“Lord Vinton is no longer alive,” stated the king. “This is a trick.”

“Perhaps it is,” said Arlo. “However, there is one thing that I’m certain of: Lord Vinton will come for you. You must take precautions. And now that I am here, I can ensure your safety.”

“So you’re going to protect me?” asked the king.

“Of course,” answered Arlo. “You are my king after all.”

The king smiled “Lord Vinton cannot hurt me” he thought to himself.

Sardec walked through the dank corridors of the underground complex. His helmet was pulled low over his forehead to keep out the damp air that seeped into the tunnel. It was early morning and Sardec could see the sun shining through the cracks in the ceiling. He had never felt so alone.

Ahead of him, he could hear voices echoing down the corridor. As he moved closer, he recognized the sound of the royal guardsmen speaking. They were discussing the recent attack at the gatehouse. Sardec stood quietly and listened as they discussed their losses and the new recruits being trained.

“The bastards knew exactly where to hit us,” said one of the soldiers. “I’ve never seen anything like it.”

“It’s because of Lord Vinton,” said another.

“Well, it doesn’t matter who sent those demons, does it?” asked the first soldier. “We still lost a lot of good men.”

“No, we didn’t lose any men,” corrected the other guard. “But we did lose our weapons, all but one of them. We had to fight with bare fists against those things.”

Sardec could feel his anger growing by the second. He wanted nothing more than to kill these men. He shook off the feeling and continued moving forward.

Suddenly, the sound of a sword being drawn rang out across the cavern.

The sound echoed throughout the tunnels and came to a sudden halt when someone shouted, “Hold!”

“Who goes there?” called out one of the guards.

“It’s me, Sardec,” replied the voice of his friend from training days.

Everyone turned to look at him as he approached.

“I heard about the attack this morning,” said the soldier. “I’m sorry to hear about the casualties. That must have been hard for you.”

Sardec tried to ignore the man, but he couldn’t help responding. “Hard?” he asked sarcastically. “How would you know? You haven’t been through it.”

The soldier looked confused and then angry. “Why are you so hostile, my lord?” he asked.

Sardec ignored his question and stared coldly into the soldier’s eyes.

The man became flustered and finally blurted out, “I’m sorry, sir. I didn’t mean anything by it. It just seemed like you were…”

Sardec wasn’t listening anymore.

He turned away and walked back toward the group of soldiers. “I’ll leave you to your conversation.”

As he passed the guards, he heard the man say, “Sardec, you should join us. It gets lonely sometimes fighting these monsters without anyone to talk to.”

Sardec stopped and turned around. “I don’t want to be a part of this army anymore,” he said angrily. “I’m leaving.”

The soldier looked stunned, but then quickly regained his composure and stepped forward.

“Don’t do that, my lord,” he said. “You’re a fine warrior; everyone knows that. But if you stay here, you won’t be able to change things. I’m sure you would agree with me that the king needs to be overthrown. There has to be more to life than protecting a tyrant.”

“How long have you known the king?” demanded Sardec.

“For most of my life,” replied the soldier. “I started out as a peasant farmer, but I was taken in when I was young by the king. He gave me a place in the army and made me a soldier. Now, I serve him loyally, and I wouldn’t trade it for anything in the world.”

“Then why do you think he’s a tyrant?” asked Sardec.

“Because he’s killed thousands of people and enslaved millions more,” answered the soldier. “And because he’s a coward.”

“Coward?” repeated Sardec. “How can he be both brave and cowardly at the same time? Doesn’t that make him insane?”

“Not necessarily,” said the soldier. “Being a king isn’t easy, especially when you have a kingdom full of people who hate you. Many of the nobles are afraid of Lord Vinton, and they fear that if he ever dies, the kingdom will fall apart. So they support the king, even though they know he’s doing terrible things. It’s the only way they can save themselves.”

Sardec was silent for a moment. Then he said, “Are you saying that they deserve to die?”

2 Likes

“HERE IM THE FUCK”
or that matt the batt copy and paste

Damn it

IP Limit Reached

The limit of anonymous generations for your IP address has been reached.

Understandable.

Thanks for making one about me :+1:

1 Like