I watched a new movie

So on January 20th 2023 the anime “That Time I got Reincarnated as a Slime” why the name so long? came out with a movie called Scarlet Bond. I watched this movie today. And I gotta say its dope. I give it a solid 10/10. I recommend it to anyone else who likes isekais though start with the series first then try and find the movie.

movie cover

Veldora is still my favorite character.

TTIGRAAS got a movie? Pog.

Yeah slime is probably one of my favourite isekais that I’ve watched (although there’s a fair amount that I haven’t watched). Didn’t know that a movie had released though, might check that out soon!

I’ll be watching this with my family Wednesday night! I’m so excited to see it (I watched the entire series about twice already!!)

I want to watch it but I don’t have a crunchyroll subscription :melting_face:

maybe for my birthday we’ll see

I wanna try and watch more one piece though

tickets are $15 each at AMC theaters

wtf is that movie name

That Time I got Reincarnated as a Slime: Scarlet Bond

Speaking of that… where can you watch the second season for Shield Hero, and did they do a movie too…?

and oh look what’s on crunchyroll today

Second season of Shield Hero should be on Crunchyroll

Hey man you could always just pirate it but if anyone asks you didn’t hear this from me :smiley:

Ehhh not too much of a fan of the Isekai genre, only ones i really liked were Kumo Desu, Nani Ka? and Re:Zero, maybe konosuba but TTIGRAAS is pretty decent for isekai (much better “good” isekais like shield hero :moyai: ) so i’ll deffo give it a watch today or sum

forgot they were getting a movie, didn’t know it released already

only in theaters

I never new a movie came out :persevere:

I found out when I went to watch “The Way of Water”

Watching Konosuba rn and I couldn’t last until Episode 7 Season 2
and if I do completely it I might watch Reincarnated into a sword which somewhat got popular quickly

Konosuba is pretty funny at times and you aren’t supposed to take it seriously like at all so maybe it’s just not your taste or something

There is a season 2? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Yeah theres a season 2 of konosuba
Season 3 is coming out soon in like a few months after 5 years or somethin
(New studio)

oh cool, might check it out then :person_shrugging: