I went overboard with one of my character's powers

does anything actually break?

just make her purposefully hold back so that it isn’t boring for her, as I already said, give her a Zora Salazar complex

yea, your muscles get damaged from being worked so your body repairs them stronger than before

If the damage is the trigger for muscle growth, then wouldn’t healing it interfere with that?

just make it heal more ig

i could nerf the resurrection by making it so she has to resurrect someone IMMEDIATELY (~1 minute time limit)

if she sees that 2 people need resurrection, she can only help ONE

this is mostly not needed as Seleriki is destined/chosen to fight spirits who arent affected by her op life magic

Seleriki has access to all 5 kingdoms…

hmm???

technically she’s giving or “creating” life (creating as in create preexisting)

hmmm… technically flesh/plant/bone/whatever shit are all chemicals…
or maybe i could do this, she can only create CERTAIN chemicals

(emotion manipulation is a subskill of chemical magic)

well this isn’t that bad… her powers were already based on that…
(create flesh tendrils to attack or wood or bone attacks)

There’s healing and then there’s post-healing growth. Those are 2 separate things. If damage triggers both the body’s natural healing and the post-healing growth, then how would artificially getting rid of the damage help you gain muscle

?ㅤㅤ

just artificially heal it naturally, but better

animalia/plantae/fungi/protista/monera

yeah uhhh what do i use to describe the kingdoms

but healing is separate from making it better. Healing just removes the injuries

yea, but stronger muscles is a side effect of that healing

Make her have a personality trait or something that prevents her from spamming these abilities. She could be extremely timid and afraid to kill a man, or she might be able to only use one attack at full power before losing conciousness(something like that).

i guess i could make her not willing to kill people

If a part of a person’s body was frozen solid, how would life magic heal that? Would you also give it heat manipulation and say that it can generate flames?

induce a fever

Or, you could attempt to create your own powers for your character?
However, if your really good at writing, you can just give them super strength or something.