I will make ur build ideas

my friend already asked me for smt similar

By my calculations these are the maximum possible stats.

2442 Defense

232 Power

445 Attack Szie

414 Agility

9 Warding

456 Attack Speed

439 Intensity

15 Drawback

The max insanity is 5 with 5 atlantean gear equipped.

1 Like

argos boots got nerfed and should give less defense than sunken boots now, add a antlantean modifier for the arcsphere and u got 2539 defense

ah. Painite is broken.

technically you could use any piece of gear that doesn’t have defense but does have power.

Cold Metal Build:

Class: Mage
Magic: Metal + Ice

Stats: Highest possible attack size and power

Priority Order: Power>Attack Size>Attack Speed
Least Priority: Defense

Make it a glass cannon so just highest possible DPS output no matter how much drawback I get

Need my ice to hit hard as will need it to proc frozen by doing 33% + of a player’s HP

Lightning conj

Power >= Defence > Speed > Size = Agility
No insanity or drawback
No intensity (if feasible)
Above 80 power and 1.6k hp

Playing around with the website and I’m thinking something like this

3 explosive for 211 atk size and two powerfull for 157 power

3 powerful to get 102 power, 1 armored for 1.616hp, and one agile for 36 agility

trust me, insanity 1 isnt that bad, u could use it on a arcsphere for more defense, or i think u could use it on the boots for 12 more power, and u dont need to invest in so many secondary stats, 1 or 2 are fine but with 3 or more, ur gonna end up with little stats in everything or 1-2 secondary stats are gonna have so little that they barely do a difference

Just wanted to thank you again because I finally finished the build. Although there are some slight changes than what you recommended, the core idea is still there.

(Shoot I didn’t realize this topic was 5 months old sorry lol)

no problem, glad to know that i helped u

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.