If u could add a move from an anime

If you could add ur fav move from ur fav anime, to ao wt move would it be? I said amatarasu and wood jutsu like Madaras or senju wood.

Joseph joestar tommy gun (keeper is quaking in his boots)

I dunno bout you but I want a magic version of a pokeball that when thrown at an NPC it “catches” them and when you throw that same ball out you can use the NPC as an ally in combat.

also all NPCs caught will only say their name.

PIRATE CAPTAIN HARVEY! I CHOOSE YOU!

“HARVEY! HARVEY!”

bre i think vetex would add this thoe i dont see y not its just dual flint locke on roids.

True true maybe as a weapon in the far future

Meteor Summoning

Yes.

Gintama doesn’t have a lot of named moves and the one I’m gonna mention isn’t even named but

I wanna snowboard on people in ao
Imagine if you’re ganked by an omega sweat and you grab that bastard by the waist, slam him into the ground, wedgie the shit out of him to form the Penile Brake and then go snowboarding with the dude as your snowboard

2 Likes

bro I can’t :skull:

The secret Joestar technique

That’s already in the game tho :astonished:

Sitama’s “serious punch”. As an ancient FS technique.

IMG_2126

1 Like

Domain expansion

1 Like

Not from an anime but fuck it

on the dual flintlocks.

Rainstorm. (DMC, Ebony and Ivory. )

2 Likes

No. There is running in game not technique

running is quite literally the secret joestar technique, so therefore, it already exists. :face_with_monocle:

Running and secret Joestar technique are 2 diffrent things

No… they’re pretty much the exact same thing.

Both are a tactical retreat.

One of them is running and second one is carefully and quickly retreating from the opponent, while keeping a close eye on surroundings for things to use to defeat or assist in defeating them.

They’re literally both just running :skull: you don’t gotta take the flavor text serious