If u could add a move from an anime

might have it in game but HD] Luffy & Zoro Vs Dragon - Ittoryu Iai Shi Shishi Sonson ! (Eng Sub) on  Make a GIF

1 Like

that looks sick cant lie

t

Vetex plans to add this in the far future, ye 9 tails or Susanoo kinda thing but with Vetexā€™s own spin on it would be pretty cool Iā€™d like it. It wouldnā€™t make u ginormous, it would just be like the cloak versions but maybe with more fierce and scary looks to it. Iā€™m pretty sure wt ever Vetex comes up with thoe will be pretty coool

when Vetex brings back AA ult arts:

1 Like

I could see cutscene finishers like this in AO fit quite nicely.

Megiddo. First off, itā€™s awesome, second off, it could actually reasonably be a lost spell.

1 Like

I want whatever he has
Petelgeuse Unseen Hand GIF - Petelgeuse Unseen Hand Re Zero - Discover & Share GIFs
(Betelgeueā€™s unseen hands, i love rezero)

1 Like

I want to be able to drag people around, thatā€™s it. I just want to grab an NPC and either throw it or drag it across the floor or walls.

The level 28 Marine trying to do his job catching a 5 star notoriety berserker

1 Like

domain expansions/barrier techniques

1 Like

so not really from an anime but Iā€™d like this for fighting style users

(skip to the 10 second)

1 Like

Mamiā€™s Tiro Finale

Like, imagine if I can do that with my magic or flintlock. Even tho that move only appear twice in the first few ep and the second time it appear is quite, depressing to say.

1 Like

i could see this being a grab for fighting styles, maybe it could be a lost fighting style that replaces rushdown.

I want it as a gun ult maybe for a legendary flintlocke down the line, that ish is sick thoe.

yeah I think when transformations do come out weā€™ll see all kinds of crazy stuff maybe even something like this.

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.