If you can throw a forumer (or yourself) into Arcane lore, where do you want them to end up?

yea you can pick other forumers like “throw wax in the lore as a god” or something

you can either shoehorn them in the lore or like “I’M REPLACING DURZA WITH VETEX”

my options would be

• an oberon citizen during theos vs durza (yes i know i’d die, i pick this one specifically to die)
  • watch cursebeard murder prometheus
  • tag along with averill’s ship when he’s out exploring the world
  • if i can experience the lore from someone’s pov, im taking romulus or a mantle pirate member (i wanna see how trigno interacts with him)
  • recreate whatever happened in Iridescent Lagoon by replacing theos and durza with vetex and tech (any swaps are fine to me)
  • replace one of my good friends with davy jones
  • ill def come up with more options for myself so good luck
7 Likes

please do so infact, that would be quite nice
just what powers would he have

2 Likes

god

replace durza with myself

1 Like

Replace Arcane Hades with Greek Hades, and add a new villain

8 Likes
  • throw BNT into the lore as Morden
  • throw liu into the lore as the Wendigo or one of her elemental beast things
  • kindly toss rake into the lore as some random character with medium-high potential as a mage
  • throw xevant into the lore as Arthur Cursebeard since I think he’s pretty coolio (my lore knowledge is bad so idk how accurate that statement is)
  • throw Cryo into the lore as the writer for any and all news papers
  • throw jubilee into the lore as a shark (idk why)
  • throw LittleShrekSheap into the lore as one of their OCs, any of them, hell they can pick
  • throw myself into the lore as the only user of apocalypse bringer
  • throw Vetex into the lore as a captain of a pirate ship that either has the most insane luck, good or bad depending on the way the wind’s blowing.
  • throw Tech into the lore as Apollo (probably dead but hey whatever)
  • throw Hitbox into the lore as a smith who’s really good at his craft but still has a lot to learn, probably get some good character development or smth
  • throw Broly into the lore as Broly
  • throw SpectreTheFox into the lore as a fox that somehow has magic
  • throw Meta into the lore as an ancient min maxed to fuck old dude who knows everything about magics, weapons, and fighting styles but just sits on a lonely island waiting for something “interesting” to happen
  • throw Phewka into the lore as the most powerful savant

probably will think of more but this is all I got for now :nod:

10 Likes

After a good 20 seconds of thinking, I’ve decided I will rip my arm off and send it alone into arcane. I will do my best to hit Durza with the throw. My arm would probably just be vaporized upon contact with Durza’s body of pure magic energy, but I don’t care since it’d just be so based.

1 Like

I throw myself into the lore as a shield main who is the champion of every Fighting tournament.

1 Like

I killed Prometheus :sunglasses:

already canon (betex based durza on himself)

throwing myself as prom then I won’t gift magic to humans because they’re all dumbasses

1 Like

vetex edge111!!

i would throw myself in as the mud curse user

my boss music would be the funny soviet anthem or something like that

i would throw BNT into embrithas rather than arcane

I Would throw mako into a shark

1 Like

throw myself into the lore as chaos… such an easy decision lol…

finna be the Sìfènghuáng

1 Like

gonna be a peasant.

easy life.

I’d join trigno crew as a wizard with a water mutation (probably storm)

1 Like