i have no idea how to describe it visually other than This But Water™

Time magic

This guy joined three days ago…

I’m getting some serious troll vibes here

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::grimacing:

Iron sand as lost magic

1 Like

Probably. Half their posts are insults.
They also have the contradictory post thing that trolls seem to do. For example: These posts are one after the other in the thread:

Let’s not forget the magic he chose.

Kinda toxic

Also:
He has no friends, no real followers, and nothing on his profile postdates 2008.

change earth to be more nature based because no one thinks of rock when they think of earth

Wood Magic is dead wood, so no.

One word: sus

That’s understandably weird but I have an explanation my main account which is called Tranqx4 I forgot the password and didn’t have my phone on me so I just made a new account leveled poison magic and ended up getting more progress on that account so I dont really don’t use my “main” account much anymore

Also im not a troll lol I just don’t give a fuck

cat magic
summon cta

Lmao wtf that’s ridiculous bro

Nature magic it would be a lost magic it’s not just a stronger version of wood but it allow u to control and summon animals but yeah of course u can go plant and wood stuff too

mysterious…

i mean just from reading the comments it doesn’t look contradictory, the first one is fair and the second one seems to be in response to someone who called them or someone else a no life.

also he was responding to level in the first one so it probably wasn’t a false accusation tbf.

1 Like

First one says “hey don’t insult”
Second one says “stop crying”

True.

Stop crying is not an insult i simply told the man to stop crying

not fully contradictory but i see ur point tbh, you can call someone out for crying when they actually are but Archer wasn’t really crying.