Lore Question About the Arcane Government and the Magic Council

im surprised i can remember what ep of the chapter it was but now that i saw it again it definitely isn’t the solstice

Oh nono, that was a prototype of the AG super weapon called the Ragnarok, Solstice is around 4th Arc.

1 Like

God damn, I really have been missing out aye? So much cool stuff!

Bruh bruh why can’t I remember this shit

You are completely correct but you are also kind of an ass ngl you didn’t even have to resort to insults

You are most likely the one without a life here calm down its just banter stop crying

what an interesting introduction to the forums, you are most likely an alt

this is the solstice (look how pathetic the frigate looks lol)

3 Likes

wow jeez

thx for sharing the info. This is so cool

I WANT THAT BOAAATTT!

:rofl:

2 Likes

is this even canon? this ship was never mentioned in the lore document and the webcomic isnt 100% canon

80% sure the solstice is canon seeing the thing appears in mainland and there isn’t much reason to put it into the lore doc seeing it’s gonna get vaporized with the ag

It is canon

where is it supposed to appear in mainland? mainland never got released in aa and i have literally never heard of this ship before it was also never mentioned by tech or vetex in the discord

where does it say its canon tf?

idr where specifically in the webcomic but it was where you and averil were leaving after getting the light curse and it showed up to the city. i think they were after the anti ag organization there

edit: found it chapter 51 averil was being attacked by scourge ships ig in genisi’s bay then the solstice decided to bomb them

this is why we need ships like this in the AO storyline
also bruh this is bigger than the borealis

You know, people still forget that AG bought the mf who invented guns or some shit. Idk man, they got fucking magic musket ig thats one thing we wont have in AO

I must have the beeg ship. :nod::raised_hand_with_fingers_splayed:

1 Like

doesn’t mean that the war seas can’t develop firearms too though
seeing as they (the war seas)may have steam power, guns dont seem too far fetched