If you could add one type of magic to Arcane Odyssey what would it be?

okay but can we just take a moment to think about how cool a black hole magic could be?

like do you know the sheer power that a black hole is capable of?

ever even heard of a supermassive blackhole?

1 Like

my main file is actually planned to be sort of a black hole build, with pressure, gravity, and ice magic (if those two get added ofc)

wouldn’t shadow make more sense?

for colour yes, but cold = compression and i think that matches the singularity that’s at the centre of black holes (also i’m just choosing my favourite magics, it was coincidence they made a blackhole)

also i just googled it out of curiosity, and apparently black holes almost reach absolute 0, so that’s neat

well that’s neat

idk shadow makes more sense imo since black holes are “black” and also dark matter plays a role in creating one

ig it really just depends on how you want to emulate it

Cube magic, allows the use to drop cubes on people. You can trap people in the cube, you can expand the cube, you make the cube smaller when people get trapped. You can smell the cube, you can taste the cube you can become the cube.

c u b e

promethus making curses:

Time Magic :slight_smile:

Or Space Magic

black holes are deadly powerful. There is no way to harness a black hole’s power except using super structures. No magic could save you from one and even Durza would be deleted if he crossed the event horizon. The only thing more destructive is a supernova.

Cube magic (I can’t come up with a better name)

Sounds pretty cringe but hear me out

The visuals are cubes. But not those boring grey cubes, no. Make the cubes black with a color of choice as outline. Kind of like crystal magic color variations. Your spells aren’t big cubes, but they consist of many small cubes forming the spell shape. The cubes move, shrink, and grow, to make the visuals look sick.

Cube magic is a slow speed magic with a high damage on impact and average size. It doesn’t really have a lasting effect like fire or plasma, but the place where the spells hit get a “cube field”, which lasts around 2-3 seconds. A cube field consists of some cubes left from the spell. In a cube field, each player or npc attracts the cubes. The cubes are floating in the air, on the ground, etc. The cubes get attracted to the player or npc as if they are a magnet. If the player doesn’t move out of the cube field, and gets hit by all cubes inside of it, the cubes will deal 50% of the damage the attack had. Each cube in the cube field deals a small amount of damage.

This idea has some potential I guess. If anyone has a better idea please let me know. I hope I explained everything correctly but it’s hard to do without visuals lol

1 Like

So Minecraft magic?

Controversial opinion but here me out…

Plant magic (very original ik)

Could have some variations but i am too lazy to name them

Yes, except that the cubes rotate, shrink, and grow. I wish I could explain it in a better way.

Just try to imagine a bunch of flying cubes hitting your character.

After that, they scatter over a small zone, and then move towards your character again.

Pretty sure it was planned at some point, but I REALLY want to see Dark Magic… simply because of Yami from Black Clover.

Durza could probably survive it since he doesn’t have a fucking body