If you could already create your first ultimate art / special attack, what will yours be like?

Yeah we’ll just have to wait and see, one thing we do know is that vetex made the difference between a 20% ult and 100% ult massive

Nae-naed

Pov : ult spam

feel like this could promote ult art 20 blast punishes but idfk the meta shall be laid and we’ll witness it i s’pose

probably barrier for ice, zone for snow, and either beam or arc sphere for water i think

A singular, self-targeted, maximum size shockwave explosion. The intent would be to finish off a melee combo and also act as a means of area denial due to the resulting ash cloud.

1 Like

explosion file: Ultimate Art: Exploding Explosive Explosion!
(2x full size self-sphere explosion)

plasma file: Ultimate Art: Astral Surge!
(100% magic jump)

acid file: Ultimate Art: Acid Bomb!
(1x full size self-sphere explosion)

water file: Ultimate Art: Tsunami Overdrive!
(1x full size blast)

I would also like to add that when I went in game to see the spell names, an Azure Sorcery member asked me if I wanted to trade my sunkens for seasonals, and when he saw my spell in chat he started approaching me. I can assume he was going for the kill.

1 Like

mud magic zone

a giant hand move, could grab enemies

2 Likes

acid/eventually scorch file: either mode spell or a beam

plasma file: beam

wind file: self explosion

What would be instant kill and a great combo is ult combo with ur 1st, 2nd, 3rd, lost, & ancient magic, tho that wud be too op so if u did a ult with 1 magic, the cooldown wud still show for all the other magics.

wait what? , if I know we can only have 1 lost and 1 ancient ( only for mage ) , for other class only one lost or one ancient

If you want know I want the inferno aura ault will be awesome.

I hope it is like that, it would be very bad to spam ault.

hopefully

im aiming for a wither and poison combooo, death, poison,

Big blast

What if I make Immense Magic Energy (a Lost Spell that makes you explode when you charge Magic) an Ultimate Art ? I will destroy half a town everytime I charge

do it with explosion magic to destroy the other half

I feel like we will get along well …