If you could already create your first ultimate art / special attack, what will yours be like?

a flame thrower. big aoe terrible range maybe can move with it but not fast

2 Likes

Metal magic file

Two blast spell

“Ultimate Art: Gargantuan Metal Balls!”

If that were possible it would be WAY to abusable.

What is an Ultimate Art?

it’s a modification to your spell that makes it much bigger/powerful but requires more mana and a higher level to unlock. In wom, you would’ve needed 100 levels more than the requirement to unlock the original spell, and in ao its 200 points more in magic than the original requirement

1 Like

Thank you.

Oh that a really nice ideia

Basically make moves stronger but take more energy

1 Like

Suplex or punching a thing so hard I pratically have a nuke on my hand

goose army

1 Like

Is that what you want your Ultimate Art to be? If so then I agree.

A storm magic attack were I summon a tornado and lightning in my hand and then push it into my opponent.

1 Like

I doubt you can since it’s a passive instead of a move, would be pretty cool to see how they work if you could though

I think this is kinda confirmed to be added under the name “Breath Attack”, the card with old awakenings was archived but vetex said they’ll be added in a different way (probably Lost Spells)

EHEHEHEHEHE good

Supreme Art, Shadow Magic: Soul Incarnation (Level 1000: Awakened Tier)
A spell that will take away half your mana away and to the opponent, it seems like nothing happened. This spell will cause the enemy to take massive and severe damage every time the enemy uses a spell or an attack. After the spell has worn off, the users moves have been boosted and awakened for 45 seconds. The user can not be damaged for these 45 seconds but can be damage by awakened moves by the enemy, but the move’s damage will be reduced. After the whole spell has been warn off, half of the user’s health will be cut off.

(prolly too much of an op spell)

You’re quite right, we will have to wait for AO to know

Ultimate Art, Lightning Magic: Storm Radiation
When you use this spell, you teleport behind the opponent and use a barrage of slashes then stab the sword in to them. After that you you blast them into the sky and smash them down to the ground (at this point your still in the air while the opponent is on the ground) after that barrage them with your magic and that’s it. The damage varies by how much magic you have left.

(this is more likely a combo move)

1 Like

wait what if i just got five ultimate elemental spells, i wouldn’t even have to fight anymore

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.