If you could manipulate 6 periodic table elements, what would they be?

1. You can’t create nor destroy matter.
  2. If the element is in a compound, then you can still manipulate/move that chemical around.
    2.1. If the compound is made solely of elements you can manipulate, you can break apart that compound and overall have full control of it. Example: Moving and being able to break NaCl when you have sodium, chlorine, and 4 other elements
    2.2. If the compound is made partially of some elements you can control and some you can’t, you can only move that compound around. It’s also way harder to move it around. Example: Only being able to move HSbF6 when you don’t have all the elements in the compound

What if I control hydrogen and then proceed to control its ions (protons)

you can only control the whole atom

Even just me manipulating hydrogen would basically be godly powers :person_shrugging:

turn all oxygen into a solid for 0.1 seconds so all the worlds buildings collapse, fish die, etc
buldings collapse bec the concrete has oxygen in it (unless I’m wrong)

make mercury freeze at room temp (it would be funny)

make hydrogen heavier than air

make aluminum have the same properties as cardboard

turn all carbon extremely light (weight)

switch all nitrogen and neon properties

Carbon, hydrogen, oxygen, nitrogen, phosphorus, sulfur

basically the atoms required to make quite a lot of proteins, lipids, nucleic acids, and carbohydrates (the macromolecules yay)

2 Likes

thats literally my answer (CHONPS ftw)

hydrogen (pretty self explanatory, it’s the most common element in the universe)
helium (second most common element, could be used in fusion to create a lot of energy in the form of heat)
nitrogen (it’d be neat)(also it’s the most common element in the air at sea level)
carbon (carbon + hydrogen is just too strong to give up)
phosphorus (it’s my second favourite element, and it’s quite important to living creatures)
bismuth (it’s my favourite element, but it’s also quite rare so it’s not the most practical one but I’m biased, okay?)

hydrogen, carbon, sodium, cloride, bromine… hm… dunno whats for last, probably platinum maybe?

how so? im bad at chemistry

Lead for the bullets,

Uranium to go nuclear,

I really just care about these two, but I’d probably go with Oxygen (to control who breathes), Sodium (you can’t have enough salt), Iron and probably either carbon or tungsten because they sound cool. (they’re just metal)

it’s used for storing energy, cell membranes, and dna
also it’s very reactive so that’s fun :>

1 Like

There’s also the phosphate backbone that’s required for DNA, what Iris said

Chemical curse moment
Hydrogen Sodium Carbon Iron Copper Uranium

1 Like

why copper, if I may ask?

elements that let me control life itself:
hydrogen
carbon
oxygen
nitrogen

others:
iron - a strong, versatile metal found in many parts of the universe.
gold - do you know how fucking OP this would be? it might not be good for combat but if I control gold I basically control the economy lmao.

1 Like

I’m becoming General Nasir

im not smart enough for this

Oxygen, hydrogen, nitrogen, thats all I need.

I can control water, earth because ice is a mineral or smth, wind and fire. I am the avatar.

They haven’t taught me the periodic table yet and I don’t know why. :sob:

nuh uh, for that you’d need silica as well