If you could remove one stat from the game, what would it be?

Based tbh

dang i didn’t know posting coherent replies that are just a bit longer than normal was considered ranting

annoyingly correct
PLEASE buff it against parries balance team, it helps a bit but not enough

Those were both far longer than a bit normal

Many thanks my goat.

2 Likes

Also even though it’s coherent (which in my dialect of English still can be considered a rant) he still posted a frankly too long response in a vain attempt to prove that completely ignoring the humorous part of a joke and then pointing out how it doesn’t make sense is somehow justified if you think it isn’t funny.

But all it ends up sounding like is “I desperately want to sound like I’m smarter than you, please respond so I can do it again”

You did say that I was ranting too when I was just trying to give my entire take and get out of this thread.

i bet u own some useless clan like emyrss or the magic council

Note, the connotation of rant I was using was just “an extremely long piece of text about a topic” I didn’t mean to offend anyone. Sorry

Bold of you to assume I have enough galleons to own a clan

Not offended, just don’t want to be lumped in with 64arc.

thats crazy dissing the number one clan leader for the longest time is wild you dont even know the man

1 Like

I think he’s inconsiderate of you trying to help him out, I respect you standing up for the guy though.

Goat.

It’s a right shame isn’t it now?

I am NOT John thorn, despite my metal magic

guys dont hate on my goat 64arc hes a king

Not hating on him personally, I’m just pointing out he needs to learn to take a joke without turning it into an argument

i hate you personally.
:grin:

your response:

idk man

/J

i was just joking man chill we chill you know like best buds friends i didnt mean no harm personally ur like really sum man and i know who you are :eyes:

1 Like