If you could remove one stat from the game, what would it be?

It seems we are going nowhere with this argument, therefore I will resolve it by putting /j in bold characters after every joke I make. And just quoting it if somebody doesn’t get it

(Also I responded to it with a joke, yet another jokers dub)

:point_up_2: :nerd_face:

Man you really want this argument to continue don’t you.
Skill issue you clearly are not as much of a master baiter as I am /J

Same here. I really hate when I make a genuinely harmless joke about someone and they decide to insult my joke because I hurt their ego.

64arc should learn from The Mannii Show’s apology. He addressed what happened, took accountability for it, understood that people were just joking, and even encouraged the jokes.

i bet you like animals in a weird way :eyes:

Nuh uh

Looks like your ‘im not gonna respond to you’ is catching up to you. :skull:
Your involvement alongside your ignorance is just as much of a problem as you believe I am.

2 Likes

Issuesareminor we have to go with 2 people feeding his ego he’s become too self absorbed, it’s best to just move on to a different topic.
/J

and you love minors dont you
:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

Man I’m not sure how but you are making 64arc look even WORSE here.

who tf is 64arc

1 Like

guys dont get the wrong idea… 64arc is an incredible person and one of this generations greatest minds

2 Likes

w take

1 Like

based take thank you my goat

remove every stat

1 Like

This is the only true way to balance.

Magic Council was the FAR superior law than those puny boys in blue that call themselves “grand” i SUPPORT the FULL and TOTAL abolition of the “Grand” Navy in favor of the Reinstatement of the BASED men in green of the Magic Council (/j) (though im still a supporter of what WoM could have accomplished)

1 Like

True, and it was run by John Thorne, user of the most based (literally) magic, metal.