If you could REMOVE something from AO, what would it be?

respawn system :slight_smile:

Yknow what, I second this, best idea. Even better, you can respawn, but only with robux

:brain:

i have been looking at the trello for a couple minutes and there really isn’t anything I would remove I am looking forward to everything, but if I really had to honestly I would remove water spouts I still like them but compared to everything else being added they would have to go

Losing treasure charts/sealed chests upon PVP deaths

4 Likes

Huh, I didn’t know you lost treasure charts through PVP

clothes :mask:

the vitality stat

3 Likes

Yes, I really, really want the trade quality system gone. It adds an unnecessary obstacle to people doing trades, and causes people who believe in the trade quality system to accept bad trades they may otherwise wouldn’t.

2 Likes

75 posts were split to a new topic: Is Parrying Detrimental to AO?

i remove this removal which in a way is more like an added thing since AO always had auto rotating until now
its extremely minor yet had absolutely no reason to happen.
in no way would anyone want to spin when M1’ing and the mouselock excuse doesnt work. if i dont want mouselock when aiming and using techniques, i sure as hell dont want to alternate whenever im using melee to then disable it as soon as i use a skill

since its so minor and nobody cares then nobody listened to me when it was changed and now its not relevant enough to bring up

2 Likes

hunger/food

1 Like

ill remove the fact that 35 lost magics are planned :skull: :skull: :skull:

they better add shatterfrost

I would remove Injuries.

I don’t think they’re coming in early access, and I hope they never do. Literally punishes the player for playing.

It seems like a cheap way to force you out of commission by giving very inconvenient debuffs inside and outside of combat. Fall damage from any height? Take bursts of damage randomly? God forbid you get one during a 1v1 or boss fight.

I just don’t see a reason for these to be in game at all.

4 Likes

i would remove all lag possible

Yeah I can see where you’re coming from, it should definitely be more limited or less restricting

the level cap :smiling_imp:

To answer the question it would probably be removing injuries. Reminds me of Rouge Lineage and i feel as if it won’t work out well.

To address the PB issue idk why people are mad over it. It’s not like you can’t do it either and it just rewards people for their timing. you can’t be mad at someone for using the tools in their toolkit when you refuse to use yours.

I would remove the name ‘clan’ and replace it with ‘guild’

i like injuries because they give it a bit of spice imo