If you didn’t vote spirit weapon’s consider yourself an opp

idk man

I can’t say much cuz we don’t know how every imbue looks but I’m failing to see the golden wind looking very good

A golden what?

200w (2)

7 Likes

Now that i think of it, golden glass would also look kinda eh

Light (normal variation) + golden spirit energy = divine light

4 Likes

Wish we could pick the spirit energy color

Same.

Gold and blue are pretty together, I bet it’ll be fine

piss glass fr fr

Shadow just got even more edgy boys

Merciless shadow paladins must be rejoicing about this update (They get to be even edgier)

1 Like

In another news, mages are now basically pseudo-paladins

1 Like

WOAAAHHHH

I CAN’T WAIITT AHAHAHFSYFHGGJGHFMHILMFWLFEF

1 Like

Yeah I’m not a big fan tbh :sob:

This is why I hate mages bruh

pretty soon we’re gonna get explanations as to how mages can also master ancient fighting styles with no strength and use artisan weapons simply because they can imbue their poop with anything they want (they have a lot of spirit energy, which isn’t even elemental magic but whatever)

1 Like

Though, dont Mages just have high Spirit Energy and cant use them offensively? Unlike Paladins? Arent they different?

okay so apparently spirit energy is more like a divergent kinda pathway

either you can use it to cast magic circles, or you can just straight up use it for offense.

using it directly probably takes more of a toll however and I assume this is where spirit weapons come into play (or imbues) as they allow their users to channel their spirit energy into something

paladins seem to be what happens when someone decides to just use spirit energy in every single way possible, not just for offense but as well as to cast magic circles + use imbuements with said magics

1 Like

wasn’t it that you can only actually control spirit energy either with a spirit weapon or if you’re a descendant of a god?
so a mage with a lot of spirit energy would not be able to actually use it effectively without either one of those two

Yeah this retcon is ridiculous

1 Like

Originally it was only descendants of gods who actually possessed spiritual energy, you still needed a spirit weapon to channel your spirit energy as freely casting rites were reserved for the gods