If you had to choose, would you live in a world with Attack Speed or Attack Size meta?

• Attack Speed
  • Attack Size
0 voters

Well, now that we’ve seen the best (or to many people, the worst) of both worlds in the last few game versions…

Run around getting pulsar’d/place explosion’d to death by mages? Or pummeled by instantaneous Shots from Thermo Fist? Deal with annoying players who spam “ez” despite their aim being shit and attack size correcting all their mistakes? Or deal with annoying players who spam “ez” despite them having nonexistent endlag and abusing weapon movement skills for free agility?

No, I’m not seething over the fact that there’s a meta, because there’s always gonna be a meta. And also I’m guilty of abusing the shit out of attack speed too.

2 Likes

See u get it theres a lesser evil between the 2 i try to explain this to bteam they dont get it

Because as an atk speed abuser myself, the actual lesser evil ehre is atk size, at least you can easily block that shit and counterattack, (excluding power metas) in attack speed metas you can’t really do anything

attack size metas are not fun. at least with attack speed there’s some semblance of skill

Attack speed can be fun, fast paced, and full of
combos if both opponents have it. Attack size, however, is a bit more brain dead in my experience.

1 Like

attack speed definitely.

it’s just that attack size seems sorta… unfun to fight against.

1 Like

I really don’t know, but I’m leaning towards attack speed. As for ASize, it’s nice for people who can’t aim for shit. I should know, because I am that kind of person. The problem is that is effectively reduces combat into a turn-based game of the same few attacks that vary depending on the stat builds used. No, I don’t like spamming Pulsar and Beams. It’s a bit better for other builds, but not by much.

On attack speed, not everything is as viable, but you actually need to be able to aim and dodge, and there’s more of a reason to use other attacks that aren’t the biggest.

Basically, Attack Size is a chocolate coating on skill and aiming issues that end up making the game not as fun or exhilarating, whereas Attack Speed feels more frantic and actually requires more than basic skill.

Attack speed is kind of fun if both people are abusing it

3 Likes

Honestly I’d rather have neither. Size is stupid and braindead, but speed is still kinda unfun to fight against because it can feel like you’re fighting the naked pot man as a Fromsoft boss.

Neither of these stats should have been added in their current form.

1 Like

the need for speed is unreal :sob:

it is literally a drug

Attack size meta simply because I actually have time to block their attacks. Beam and shot turret playstyle is way more annoying to me.

As someone who has used explosion size mage, I gotta say attack speed. It would just turn into parry pvp

Size = turn based combat

Attack size feels more braindead, at least with attack speed I can kind of respect the person beating my ass

Attack Sie easily because at least attacks are reactable and there is proper counterplay and punishability, unlike Attack Speed builds.

Although I would prefer if a main stat was meta.

Thats the worst take ever lil bro ur banned

I like both but highend pvp is way more interesting with atk spd everyone is actually moving around and calculating. attack size vs atk size just doesnt require that much effort not nearly as much movement and causes much more lag

Meta u better rebuttle with a good explanation dont get defensive

attack speed because i actually want to see and process what’s going on

Minor spelling mistake, you lose

I may be biased but yes I would rather attack size meta

I think attack speed would be better purely because attack size basically just becomes a dps competition, and I feel like that is very boring, so I would much rather have anything other than that

2 Likes