:cold_sweat:

execpt for me

Ah fuck it im bored

Abyssus Cantor

Health

5000HP Total

Scales by adding 2.5x HP per person

Armor

Sunken Assasin Armor (Different than sunken armor)

Droprates:
Sunken Assassin Hood: 33%
Sunken Assasin Rags: 33%
Sunken Assasin Leggings: 33%
Heretic Glare: 1%

Armor Synopsis:
Low defense in exchange for a fuck ton of casting speed.
Gives a secondary effect that gives the user at 20% on each magic hit to give the “soaked” status

Heretic Glare Synopsis:
Gives no armor but gives a large amount of warding + magic size. Also lessens that screw over your screen (I.E: light and shadow)

Magic

Water Water (Abyss variant)
Gamma Magic (Nova variant)

Weapon

Posiden’s Wrath:
A trident that allows the user to shoot extremely high pressure water magic that was stored by Abyssus Cantor. Has two types of attacks, A beam that has a sharp edge, giving the ability to pierce, and a high pressure blast type ability that deals insane amounts of damage if they hit (they are slow)

Ultima XW:
A revolver-type gun that has two types of attacks, a MASSIVE yet slow and weak blast or a small high pressure explosion from the barrel (making it like a shotgun in a way)

Droprates:
Posiden’s Wrath: 5%
Ultima XW: 3%

Stats

5000 HP
Trident Base hit damage: 160
Blast Damage base hit: 300
Large Blast Damage base hit: 100

Always takes 10% Reduced damage from all sources + 30% resistance against Fire, Magma, Gamma, and Ash

cannot be afflicted by charred, melting, and burning

Description

Has the appearance of a tall and somewhat skinny assassin with blue (sunken) robes and eyes that have a dark blue glare.

edgy Lore shit:

A young child was raised on an unnamed island by a tribe of few (under 40). He was known for being a prodigy in abyssal magic and nova magic
One day these people were raided and murdered by pirates, looking to take the child after a man from the village was captured and forced to essentially snitch on all of the secrets of the tribe ( tribe had epic secret stuff).
Eventually, after all the tribespeople were killed he was found and taken to the ship of said pirates. Out of sheer rage and malice, he created a magic explosion large enough to destroy half of the boat. The captain enraged was going to kill him when out of nowhere, a whirlpool was created, dragging the captain in. The boy is knocked unconscious by a flying wood plank
10 days later the boy awakens on another unnamed island, vowing to kill any pirates he trains every day and also dabbles in experimenting on the creation of whirlpools

Title

Abyssus Cantor, The Sunken Incarnate of Malice.

Dialouge

Dialouge
“…”

When defeated:
“Mark my words, just like the others before you, I, Abyssus Cantor will kill you, no matter the cost…”

Level

Boss level: 400

Actual suggested level to fight: 110-120

Speed

Rather Slow at first glance, however can seemingly teleport as he can leave afterimages of himself in mist while the player doesn’t notice, can move at roughly 110 km/h

Casting speed is a different story, almost all of his spells are cast almost instantly and are very quick

Strength

Strength would probably be enough to destroy a tree with a single punch

Skill

Skill: Using extremely advanced and powerful water and nova magic. can also harden/ pressurize water and is rather intelligent, or at least intelligent to make own weapons

Attacks:
Slash:
Generic Slash attack. Performs whenever up close. Deals 100 Base damage

Lunge:
Abyssus Cantor readies his trident before lunging a VERY far distance towards the player. Deals 190 Base damage

Seeking Aqua: Abyssus Cantor creates orbs of water from his trident. These orbs then turn into a beam-escue attack that zig-zags to the player while locking on them. Base damage: 175

Seeking Aqua Barrage: Same as Seeking Aqua, except three are created. Base damage: 90

True Vortex: Abyssus Cantor spins and creates a vortex-esque attack, sending anyone hit by it flying. Base damage: 255

False Water: Abyssus Cantor shoots a blast of water with nova concealed inside, on contact with anything this creates a MASSIVE nova explosion. Base damage: 240

Nova Magic - Annihlation: Abyssus Cantor holds his palm up for 5 seconds as an indicator to either gtfo or hide behind something. After this he realeses an INSANELY powerful and massive explosion of nova that also flings the player. Base damage: 470

Abyss: Abyssus Cantor shoots a large Kamehameha-like beam that traps the player inside and deals a good amount of damage. Overall Damage: 300

Magic:
Can shoot basic blasts, beams, and literally every other magic spell up to level 400

Notes: This is not supposed to be me, this is just an edgy character i scrapped together in like 5 mintues

apocalypse the apocalypse

6 Likes

yes

Steve

• Health: 2000
  • Armor: Protection 4 netherite armor (reduces damage taken by 90% to a minimum of 1) and a shield (when used to block it reduces damage to 0)
  • Weapon: Strong Enchant Arcanium greatsword he wields one-handed and strong enchant Arcanium Bow.
  • Description: Cubical humanoid standing 6’ 3"
  • Title: The Protagonist
  • Dialogue: none
  • Level: 67
  • Speed: normal
  • Strength: cosmic
  • Skills: stab, shoot, block, and critical attack
  • Name: Steve of Minecraft
1 Like

Honestly i’ll just take my main AO OC instead of welp
myself
Name: Adiran Stone
Title: Redwake Knight
Level: idk prolly 150-200
Armor: Redwake’s Armor (If it has one when the game releases)
Magic: Plasma
Weapon: Old Greatsword (Wouldn’t really use it that much during the fight because he would be training his magic skills)
Strength: Moderately strong
Skill: If we talk about heavy weapons he’s really good, buut if we talk about magic yeah he’s kind of terrible
Boss type: Side quest boss
Health: 8,000
Stats: Weapons 100, Strength 100, Vitality 0, Magic 30 (taking the normal AO stat level)
Description: "One of Redwake’s protectors trying to seek advice with his magic skills, simple as that.
Dialogue: no thoughts, head empty

this just sounds like making a normal oc with extra steps

Armor: Probably an armor around level 600
Magic: Slash Magic & Wind Magic
Weapon: A lightweight rapier with speed enchant, magic dual flintlocks, and probably an exotic weapon with high speed attacks
Stats: 800 weapons, 350 magic, 100 vitality
Description: A human born into the world by parents with adept skills, has seen parents utterly massacred by a vice admiral from the grand navy when having to defend themselves from being bounty hunted. Naturally, this makes Regis spite the grand navy and has developed into a tyrant, overtaken by anger, and has ventured to the seas to clash against the grand navy and vigilantes. (im not gonna continue if im not coming back to this topic again)
Title: The Deceitful Joker
Dialogue: “Tsk. Another one of you pests? I’ll slash yer body up real good.” “Avast ye, landlubber! Yer jolly roger shall sink to the depths!” “Another rapscallion within these high seas! I’ll down you!”
Speed: Average
Strength: Unusually high
Skill: Sluggish with slash & wind magic, incredibly high with weapons, especially rapier
Boss Type: Rough Seas Miniboss
Full Name: Regis D. Bismark
Total Stat: 1250 SP
Level: 625
Health: Around 4000 - 6500

Armor: None
Magic: Ice Magic, Snow Magic, Wind Magic, Blizzard Magic
Weapon: An arcanium lance infused with ice, to the point where it’s literally just invulnerable ice lmfao
Stats: 50% magic, 50% weapons
Description: A being dressed in torn white cloth and a cowl, with a crown made from ice and a mysterious sapphire. Has incredible power over cold-based elements… their mysterious face markings and glowing eyes suggest a dark story.
Title: The Winter Solstice
Dialogue: “…"
Speed: High
Strength: High
Skill: Skilled with both weapons and magic, uses synergies to their advantage with advanced AI and player-like AI
Boss Type: Dark Seas Boss
Full Name: Cryonical
Total Stat: 1600-2000
Level: 800-1000
Health: Unsure

1 Like

Name: your mother
Health: 69
Armour: :dancing_women:
Magic: avada kedavra
Weapon: my pinky finger
Fighting Style: BAHAHBALALALABALA WHOIWHWOPO
Stats: 69 Magic 420 Strength -69 Vitality 4 Weapon!!!
Description: u stinku
Title: THE SALTY
Dialogue: thwis is mwy mwesswge two mwy mwaster uwu
this is a fight you cannot win
Level: better than yours
Speed: Image result for sanic
Strength: my mommy thinks im strong :D
Skill: boo-womp
Boss Type:
:woman_cartwheeling:
:motorized_wheelchair::golfing_man:

13 Likes

Health: 10,000
Armor: Inferno robes
Magic: Inferno
Weapon: Magic Trident (Inferno)
Description: An inferno magic user, he seems to have gone insane from power.
Stats: 2000 Magic
Title: Harbinger of the Inferno
Level: 1000
Speed: ??? fast ig
Strength: very good yes
Skill: also very good
Boss type: Side probably

If I was a female npc: boobs

name: skater kid Hecto

quest NPC.

dialogue:
“hey dude, you mind doing me a favor?”
yes: “great! so, I was doing some cool tricks with my favorite skateboard, but suddenly, some mean pirates stole it from me, if you could help me get the skateboard back, i will repay you!”
no: “alright then, cya later”

basically, theres a 1/150 chance that a hostile pirate NPC will drop hecto’s board.

when the quest is complete, you receive: 100 Galleons, as well as a new spell type, the “sk8r spell” a unique spell that casts a skateboard made from pure magic energy (the same element you have equipped), you can ride this skateboard, and do spells while on it.

I should not have died laughing seeing this. :skull:

glad to be here

1 Like

btw sk8r spell increases all magic speed by 0.5%

can my npc just hang out with morden

1 Like

Health: a dub
Armor: Turban
Magic: Mudd magic and lean
Weapon: glock
Stats: a band of each
description: Morning mudd - YouTube
title: yeat
dialogue: bell
level: hunnid
skill: immense
boss type: twizz
full name: Yeat

4 Likes
bored

Health: idk
Name: idk
Level: 20% higher than all attacker’s levels added up, minimum 200
Title: “Mysterious Fisher”
Aggro Type: Neutral (only attacks if they were attacked first)
Build Type: Conjurer
Stats: 50/50 Split between Magic + Weapons
Armor: 50/50 Hybrid of Mage + Knight
Armor (Vanity): Pirate Captain’s Shirt + Pants, Straw Hat + Blindfold
Magic: Fire + Acid
Lost / Ancient Magic: Gravity, Life
Weapons: Red Arcanium Katana (hmm), Musket
Speed: Very High
Strength: Immense (Damage)
Skill: Immense
Boss Type: Random Encounter, has a 0.3% chance to spawn near a body of water / the ocean standing on an island.

AI / Attacks

Either:
Attempts to hit with Fire / Acid, then attacks with Acid / Fire. Attempts to predict.
Try to land a shot with Musket if there is a window to land it.
Rush in with the Katana and it’s available skills, uses Gravity Magic if needed.
Same as AI 1, but instead uses Gravity Magic and uses a Self Explosion of both magics.
Imbues the Musket or Katana with Fire / Acid, then unleashes a barrage of projectiles which attempt to predict the player. (15s Cooldown)
Pulls out the Musket, but instead uses a Grab and hits the player with Fire / Acid by the end of it. (10s Cooldown)
Flees with Gravity Magic and heals with Life Magic. Only triggers if they are missing at least 25% of HP. (60s Cooldown)

Dialogue

“Ah, it seems like my bait worked. (Fight Start)”
“Haven’t you learned your lesson? (Fight Start, 3rd encounter with 0 wins)”
“Weapons have more than one purpose. (Get hit by a grab)”
“I’ll hope for a rematch soon. (Fight Defeated, Player victorious)”

bored 2

Health: inf
Name: the wall
Title: the wall
Aggro Type: Merciless (Attacks all players, regardless of reputation)
Level: 1000% higher than the Levels of all Players fighting them, minimum 694201337
Stats: 100/0 into Vitality. Warden.
Magic: wall
Weapon: wall
Speed: inf
Strength: inf
Skill: inf
Boss Type: Random Encounter, has a 0.0001% chance of replacing any enemy, does not despawn.

AI / Attacks

Pulls out a BFG-50 modded with a Ballistics Tracker app, a suppressor, and a tank barrel. Then shoots out a hitscan / instant travel Bullet which ignores all forms of protection and deals 101% of Victim’s Max HP as damage.
Calls down the Moon to crash into an area, dealing 1000% of Victim’s Max HP as damage. Has Server-wide AOE
Eats up your Treasure Chart (if you have one), then kicks you from the game (again, only if you have a chart). If it is a Legendary Chart, bans you for 1337 Minutes (22.283 Hours)
Blasts you with extremely powerful Wind Beam Attacks, flinging you into and across the Dark Sea. This will end the fight.
Forces you to open Discord (downloads it if necessary), then forces your account (makes one if necessary) to join the community you hate the most (furries, dream mc, deepwoken, just whatever you hate), giving you Insanity 5 both In-game and IRL.