If you were an NPC in AO, what would your characteristics be

Health: None lmao
Armor: Just a backpack
Magic: None
Weapon: Duel Daggers and a rifle
Stats: None
Description: A dude watching over an arena from a distance with a telescope. He seems to be taking pot shots at the people below.
Title: The Watchman
Dialogue:

• “Shooo, let me watch the birds”
  • “Shut up, you’ll scare them away”
  • “Do me a favor and get down there, I need bait”

Level: 150
Speed: Piss
Strength: None
Skill: None
Boss Type: Not a boss, just an NPC that shoots people at random
Full Name: Piping Eyewatcj

2 Likes

Bro has obtained Abyssal Water^2

bruh i didn’t even notice that :skull:

1 Like

i would be the mud curse user

+999,999,999 MUD MAGIC CREDIT

mud magic inferior to wet dirt magic.

mud magic = wet dirt magic

they are equal smh :roll_eyes:

wet dirt is not mud. mud is a mixture of corpses, feces, dirt, and water.

Name: Broly

Health: 10,000
Armor: none
Magic: Scorch
Level: 1,000
Stats: 1,000 magic, 1,000 strength
Weapon: his bare hands
Description: “The kind-hearted Broly has been overcome with grief and rage. His sanity lost to his immense power, he attacks indiscriminately with zero sense of self.”
Title: Legendary Super Saiyan
Speed: Immense
Strength: Immense
Skill: repetitive attacks, brute forcing through everything
Boss type: Raid boss, party recommended
Dialogue: “RAAAAAAA”

I throw 7 dragons at him. not actually don’t want them to die

I’d just be a shopkeeper that can be attacked but works 24/7 and sells really overpowered items for really high prices (10000+ galleons) he can also sell lost and ancient magic scrolls (25000+ galleons for a lost scroll and 50000+ galleons for an ancient scroll). Difference is instead of running away screaming I obliterate the attacker.
Health: 7570
Armor: Arcanium armor.
Magic: Equinox, Storm, and Frost Metal
Level: 678
Stats: 1056 magic, 300 weapons.
Weapon: legendary sun blade
Description: “A shopkeeper, what would you like to buy from him?”
Title: Xanathar
Speed: sound
Strength: above average
Skills: dodging, high jumping, rolling, parrying, Magic blast, zone spell, and explosion spell in a sphere 60 meters wide.
NPC type: Your local Shopkeeper
Dialogue: “Would you like to buy some of my wares?”

That NPC Who Loses His Hat Every Few Seconds And Then Goes To Sleep When A Player I Hire Finds It

B)

1 Like

racist (satire)

bro where u get the motivation to write that

Actually if i was added as a normal npc and not a boss i’d probably be like a nuisance for hire. Like, you pay the npc of me some galleons, and I’ll follow around some player and snipe them with an actual gun while hiding in the trees. Not enough to actually kill them, just to scare and annoy them or some shit.

Health: 10,000

Armor: Skinned White Eyes armor

Magic: Water/Storm Magic

Weapon: Sunken Sword

Stats: 1,200 Magic, 500 strength, 0 vitality, 300 Weapon

Description: A phantom of the ocean that appears in the mist. He strikes down ships with a
single slice and disappears into the depths. He creates raging storms to bring down his enemies
and drowns them in whirlpools

Title: Sea Warrior

Dialogue: He doesn’t speak

Speed: Incredibly high

Strength: High

Skill: Extremely High

Boss type: Rough Seas side quest boss

5 hp, dark leather armour set, no magic, no weapon, 2 vitality 30 magic 0 strength 1 weapons, crazy, You’re You, I’m me (alternate dialogue is “you’re you”), lvl 43, 0.5x speed of bandit npcs, no strength, wooden club throw, not a boss, Aaron Water The You’re You Crazy.

1 Like

Full Name: Icarus A. Graves

Health: 10,000, if you are fighting it with two people it will go up by 5k and so on.

Armor: It was made by Cerberus, boosts your health and power of your magic.

Magic: Awakened Shadow Magic, Darkness Magic, & Sacrifice Magic

Weapon: Dulumia & Gaiyamia, Two Daggers that do big colossal slashes.

Stats: 2000 Magic Power. Dagger damage, and health was produced by his magic.

Description: “My name is Icarus, 7th Unknown, I am the successor of Torren. I mastered the element of darkness and shadow. I achieved my primordial magic when I was 18, Sacrifice Magic. I couldn’t make any friends and I wish magic never existed. I was born with the attributes of Death Magic and I couldn’t control it. It awakened once I discovered my mothers death. That’s when the whole village’s life mana was drained from my death curse. I have already awakened all tiers of magic. I shall kill all humans that think magic is a good thing for everyone…”

Curse: The effects of Death Magic are attributes to Icarus.

Title: Cerberus, Second Ravager of the Seas; 7th Unknown

Dialogue: “I have lost everything, now this world shall turn into a world of blood and tears. DIE!” or “You come in my sight, and those who have something I don’t have, must die…”

Speed: Tremendously fast and can teleport.

Strength: Reproduced by magic, so it’s immense.

Skill: Mastered all tiers of magic, lost spells, and even ancient spells.

Boss Type: Story Quest Boss, he will drain health and mana the closer you get.

Boss Drops: Blackfire Set

Blackflame cloak: Protects you from any effects of magic other than direct magic damage. (CURSED) +100 Defense +100 Strength (-INSANITY)

Blackfire Amulet: A very powerful and ancient amulet, will boost your insanity though. (FORBIDDEN) +100 Power +100 Magic Size (+INSANITY)

Dagger Dulumia: Enchanted with magic size, speed, & power since it is produced with magic, Slashs are immense and colossal. (CAN NOT BE UN-ENCHANTED

Dagger Gaiyamia: Not enchanted at all and the user’s arm is produced with magic to put more strength into the swings. (CAN NOT BE ENCHANTED)

Awakened Magic Style: Darkflame

Status/Reputation/Bounty: 3,460,000,000, Threat Level: God

@ThatOneGuy