If your MC have their own custom weapon what would it be and how would you want it to be?

Example:

1st file: Takashi Silverthorn

Weapons (In-game): Kai saber/Scimitars/triasta + Vindicator + ravenna greatsword/ GW staff

Mc’s custom weapon:
Dual Katanas -
1st Sword Draw: Mirrored River
2nd Flying X - Flying Slash but X shaped

Naginta -
1st Cutthroat Judgement - Crushing judgement but slighty faster casting speed but less damage, shoots a small vertical axe slash after doing the aoe move.
2nd Devestation

Odachi -
1st Tempest
2nd Striking Gale

This question is mainly ask to weapon users but it doesnt matter, i like yo read what ur own custom weapons would be in ao

3 Likes

file 1 - zweihander
file 4 - scoped musket
file 6 - dual revolvers

maple sword

1 Like

a spell that’s like magic limb but for your whole body, be cool if it used all three magics too

1 Like

One of my files would really like poison-tipped arrows, and another one uses nunchucks

1 Like

Fly Lord’s Pot: A weapon that’s literally just a cauldron and ladel, but extremely infected and mucus covered. Only has 3 skills due to its gimmick.

Hold M1: You stir the pot adding a random effect (DoT’s like poison, corroding, bleeding, insanity, etc.) after 5 seconds of stirring. If you get a duplicate effect then the duration is increased. Effects reset every time you discard the pot with m1, and 1st/2nd skill.

M1: You throw the pot’s contents infront of you, adding whatever effects to the enemy and creating a puddle that also applies them. (Kinda like Smash’s Shockwave option but shorter)

1st skill - Garden of Gifts: Pour the pot at your feet creating an expanding area of vile disease and fetid flesh until you cancel the skill or you’re hit, this aoe shrinks at a constant rate. Adds pot effects to anybody in it.

2nd skill - Striders in Affliction: Pour the pot on the floor which grows very slow but durable npcs that can only m1 enemies (minimum summoned is 2 but each second afterwards summons another up to a max of 5), whenever they hit an enemy it adds the pots effects and further hits simply increase duration.

3rd skill - Precious Disease: Target a player to shower them with your pot and be blessed, andthey will have a slightly more disgusting model. Now your pot effects are completely positive to them (healing, warding, etc.) but still follow the 1 stir at a time rule.

Too lazy to make it shorter or fix mistakes now and yes this is copying Grandaddy faction

2 Likes

I want a spell that uses all magics i use.

1 Like

Sword of LGBTQ+ Fire.

1 Like

The Inquisitor: An ornate rapier and a handcannon

Axe and Saber: An axe and saber, what more to ask

Gonna make this out of arcanium metal

1 Like

Era Hollow, Master of the Forge(Conjurer)

Blessing of Hephaestus
An arcanium hammer with a ornage glow

Grand Skewer
A massive, neon blue spirit weapon

1 Like

On my only file that actually uses weapons a lot, I have two ideas. I’ll probably suggest them both, at some point.
One is a customized dagger.
The other is a staff.
Both may or may not be inspired by certain games.

1 Like

an axe with cherry blossom theme

i love axe and the pink color

everytime it hit someome and spill their blood, their blood will appear as pink petals instead, this is purely visual

an arcanium shield that can knock people back with wind magic everytime they get too close, doesnt have any long range or mobility skill

1 Like

1st file: Ace Cinders

Ingame Weapons: Kai Saber, Greatsword, Bronze Musket

Custom Weapons:

Dual Katanas -
Bomb Strike (Dash move with AOE, classic AA dual katana move)
Twin Flying Slash - Dual flying slash in a X shape, just better name.
Broadsword -
Blade Crush - Devestate but smaller, and you leap towards the cursor in an arc before doing it.
Piercing Gale
Level Rifle -
Sleight of Hand - Buff move, greatly reduces reload speed for 15 seconds.
Piercing Shot

1 Like

stick in form of sword, little bit smaller than old sword
Stick of Swordman’s Judgement
1st: Whirlwind
2nd: Flying Phoenix (i forgot how swords’ 3rd ability was called)
3rd: Shining Cycle

has less damage than any other weapon but requires way less points (its like bronze sword but worse)

1 Like

Elite’s Bayonet

1# Piercing Gale

2# Shining Cycle

3# Ethereal Flash

All of the skills are pastel blue colored

Triasta but less size

1 Like

Ronan Archer:
A named sword and a crossbow. The sword was forged by Ronan himself. It hasn’t broken for years.

Adjutori Grey:
A tanto, a wakizashi, and a poison tooth dagger. He also keeps a compact staff somewhere in his robes.

Reinhardt Tarven
A sabre and a flintlock.

that’s pretty much it

1 Like

I already have a whole lore trello on my files and in the trello my main slot uses a legendary katana. It is basicalyl a normal katana except for the fact that it can transform the blade into a “white slashing” energy, and leaves a lingering “slash” trail that follows the blade

Kristen waters’ legendary weapon that I want sometime down the line

Frost metal Musket/s

Functioning similar to Tomoe’s Rifles from Madoka Magica, these are intricate muskets created from Frost metal which only offer a singular powerful shot which shatters the musket on use. A new one can be passively generated, but takes roughly the same time as it would to reload a normal flintlock. These muskets are made purely from Frostmetal, so they will fade if left on their own for a while.

Ability 1: Frostwalker

• A quick shot is fired downwards, propelling the user upwards and forwards, before quickly creating a new musket. Deals 0.7X base shot damage, unable to use rifle for half of time it takes to create a new rifle.

Ability 2: Concentrated Shell

• A strong shot that concentrates all the magic energy put into the rifle to generate a more powerful shot than normal. This move deals 1.5X the base damage of a normal shot and comes out around the same speed as piercing shot. Deals bleed on hit.

Ability 3: -Need help with this one-

Ability 4: -Need help with this one-

Ability 5: Ultimate Art : Snowfall

• The musket is thrown into the air before being quickly shot with a hastly generated rifle, shattering the musket and unleashing a zone of continuous frostmetal shards. Deals 0.2X shot damage, lasts for ~9 seconds, hits 10 times

a sawed off shotgun would be nice