I'll try to give advice on every magic in the game!

ask me a magic to make a small paragraph on and I will try to give advice on how to use it and whatnot

ok gimme ur biased opinion on the funny yeet magic

whats a yeet magic…?

:dash: yeet

wind?

:wind_magic_var1: yEEt

I mean what can I say about wind? it’s fast, hits hard, sometimes good for trolling, unless you are a metamancer I wouldn’t really say this magic is that special, its looks are… well… very bland to say the least. but it’s stats are definitely something to write home about.

also wind has a PLETHORA of nasty effects it can easily clear when charging, including extra nasty things like poison!

so yeah, looks wise: 4/10, power wise: 9/10

give me advice for acid so i can tell you if its good or not

i use wind for
ULTIMATE ART: WIND CANNON!

hi can you teach me how to use shadow

acid is honestly amazing, don’t listen to people who say magma is better because acid wins for several reasons:

first off, it’s faster by a MILE. it is so much more freeing and comfortable to use and medium range combat! unlike magma where you need to literally be in the face of your opponent all the bloody time to hit with blast attacks.

sure acid has less impact damage but let’s be honest here it’s really not that bad of a trade off for so much more mobility and range.

acid also creates puddles similar to magma, but these puddles are a lot more useful, especially when teamed up with a lightning user. (you can electrify the puddles)

Acid also has some interesting combos of it’s own and in fact can synergize with magma quite well! it can also synergize with…

wait… what?

how is this possible?

:ice_magic_var1: yes. it synergizes with freeze combos as well.

1 Like

agreed acid is pretty cool

honestly good advice, good job sandal.

1 Like

shadow… is shadow.

it’s the loner. the black sheep of the roster (literally), and it’s not meant for synergies.

shadow is very point blank when it comes to usage.

just use it and don’t use anything else.

I still find it stupid as to why shadow doesn’t have a poison synergy, that would have been great and made some sense seeing as an evil energy taking advantage of a weak and poisoned foe, but aw well you can’t have everything in this world.

so yeah, very basic magic, edgy.

i use acid to try and improve my aim because of the small size and medium speed

it’s not that small to be honest? or at least in my experience with it.

I find the projectile quite large actually, makes sense too, afterall it is literally just spicy water magic.

i second this actually, its about 4/5ths the size of water (prob not the actual statistics on it, just an estimation)

idk if this is outdated but according to meta’s list its one of the smallest ranking in size

well color me surprised.

weird, probably a visual bug then.

ice also looks absolutely fucking huge but is only medium size so yea

2 Likes