I'm a warlock main, ask me any questions

300+ hours of warlock i think
Ash Thermo and Ice Sailor/Iron Leg (I switched back to sailor cause iron leg was slow)
yes I will dog on you unless you’re using weapons I got nothing on weapons I cant grab tp spammers

whats your build

150 strength on the sailor ice
130 strength on the ash thermo

Tips for play style and pvp

be a rushdown if you need too but not always
half your kit is magic, you can roleplay as a mage sometimes if you’re low hp

fight me!!

wanna 1v1

when i get back home at like 4pm est
@key

next week i mean

Kok

How to use iron leg effectively despite how slow it is?
I’ve got explosion and iron leg on a file and i can’t ever win a fight against friends and bounty hunters with that file

Iron leg is like the metal magic of fighting styles, you need to either rely on predictions or switch to thermo :skull:

hop off iron leg, dont be no skill

IRON LEG USER=AUTOMATICALLY SKILL LESS

1 Like

bros losing with iron leg…

hot feet gags are funny ig

1 Like

What the fuck are you on about
Aren’t you a tp abusing warrior? That’s way less skill required than literal crashes the speed of metal blasts

I use conjuror now you can’t question my skill level XD
and I only used kai+triasta instead of the usual SoS+kai+triasta or greatsword spamming warriors

I used staff as my third option

And also, Ethereal Flash can be parried with skill(although it still is too easy to use

and also-

Who wins, a warrior that has a 200 dmg TP attack(parryable) and 1,200 HP or a berserker/warlock that has a 170 DMG attack that can counter that same skill and has 3,000+ HP(and 2 focuses that they can actually cycle through)

(incase you didn’t know, the berserker/warlock will always win because if the warrior gets close they die, and if they try to go for ranged attacks, it’ll just make the battle last longer)

1 Like

No warlock has 2 focuses nitwit