Im going to quit ao bro idk

Had this issue too one time.

ah yes lets wait on pushing this change that basically ruined atlantean combat

I think AO PvP is in a really bad spot rn and it’s just more fun to fight NPCs.

Organized pvp battles are more fun however

This way I will leave AO too with you, cuz today me and my teammates lost 50+ sealed chests from a tester (NobleSymphony) which is just 24\7 camping Dark Sea’s borders and fight only when his clan members are close, when asking for 1v1 he is just mocking . When everyone expect 1 of his teammates left, he was so scared that he was just shooting mortars without coming close. Absolute bastard which does not prove his strenght to do such things as DS camping.

The Dark Sea no more expands PvE, only PvP in clan fights branch.

Noble inqusition or phantasm

Phantasm. Those guys litteraly can’t win in 5vs2 without using metal+ash surge tanker.

no way another toxic tester, im noticing a pattern guys

Ping him in the discord server and say “1v1 no potions or ur dodging and scared”
It will invoke an involuntary reaction causing him to teleport to his computer and he’ll be forced to 1v1 at munera

2 Likes

dude this is like the 4th time you said you’d leave ao
https://forum.arcaneodyssey.dev/t/i-am-leaving/103194

And yeah, I left multiple times for some months until situation was getting better. Of course I won’t be playing for some time if gameplay will be more nervous than relaxing.

+Your link leads to emptiness.

Should’ve parried.

Should’ve parried.

Should’ve parried.

7 Likes

Ong these idiots so bad
(I havent played ao so long i genuinely forgot blocking was a feature)

that’s cause you posted it in a category you don’t have access to anymore.

Same.

Just don’t parry your life, would be suck to block 90% of it…

Same… Disconnecting a lot ever since the update… Lost about 50+ chests this way.
Also, the fs memory leak is compelte bs

Dawg who goes to dark sea for chests? Usually I just scam kids for legendary fish scales and then trade them to the PvE demons for loot.
They get luck pots, I get loot. It’s free!

3 Likes

The American middle man ladies and gentlemen :clap:

i lost 200+ sealed chest in total bc of the same bug, i had 6 runs and guess what, atlantean ship captain would get stuck in my ship making me unable to hit him while he was able too, one m1 spammer even hit me when i ran to take a bath.

i could had also lose 15 sailed chests bc of a petrified bug, luckily i was with my friend then

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.