Im going to quit ao bro idk

drink t5 luck pot to reduce random bad event chance

YOU THINK I DONT KNOW TO DO THAT

sorry im just even more pissed today
BECAUSE MY PING JUMPED TO FUCKING 13000 EVERY 2 SECONDS BRO I ACTUALLY CANT PLAY THIS GAME

since you are leaving, can I have your tester role
but yeah dark sea RNJesus loves to fuck people over
which is why someone suggested making it deal a % of current HP instead of 500 flat

i- dont think thats how it works

Wait Maple are you experiencing really bad ping too? Ever since like two days ago- for no reason, my FPS and ping on AO has been taking a nosedive. Sometimes to the point I crash mid expedition (Hell of a way to lose 100 Chests and 3 hours of your life- also combat logging so you lose savior :frcryin: )

Lately the warlock imbue memory leak has been so bad I have to basically forgo using fighting styles all together. Whats up with roblox man…

yea just today my ping spiked to 8000+ every few seconds i thought it was my internet bu blade ball ran at 50 ping

same, glass warlock allready win’t easy, it’s gotten worse

and my ping keeps spiking and my games keeps freezing today, it’s horrible

Had this issue too one time.

ah yes lets wait on pushing this change that basically ruined atlantean combat

I think AO PvP is in a really bad spot rn and it’s just more fun to fight NPCs.

Organized pvp battles are more fun however

This way I will leave AO too with you, cuz today me and my teammates lost 50+ sealed chests from a tester (NobleSymphony) which is just 24\7 camping Dark Sea’s borders and fight only when his clan members are close, when asking for 1v1 he is just mocking . When everyone expect 1 of his teammates left, he was so scared that he was just shooting mortars without coming close. Absolute bastard which does not prove his strenght to do such things as DS camping.

The Dark Sea no more expands PvE, only PvP in clan fights branch.

Noble inqusition or phantasm

Phantasm. Those guys litteraly can’t win in 5vs2 without using metal+ash surge tanker.

no way another toxic tester, im noticing a pattern guys

Ping him in the discord server and say “1v1 no potions or ur dodging and scared”
It will invoke an involuntary reaction causing him to teleport to his computer and he’ll be forced to 1v1 at munera

2 Likes

dude this is like the 4th time you said you’d leave ao
https://forum.arcaneodyssey.dev/t/i-am-leaving/103194

And yeah, I left multiple times for some months until situation was getting better. Of course I won’t be playing for some time if gameplay will be more nervous than relaxing.

+Your link leads to emptiness.

Should’ve parried.

Should’ve parried.

Should’ve parried.

7 Likes

Ong these idiots so bad
(I havent played ao so long i genuinely forgot blocking was a feature)