I'm not on board with this

I'm not on board with this https://forum.arcaneodyssey.dev/uploads/default/original/3X/6/7/675ac72ab5d4c4bd6a495e125688b383e63f6f72.png
effort 3.444444444444445 9 quality 2.666666666666667 9 reasonability 2.6 10

if i had to guess there’ll eventually be some “gap” ships that serve certain niches
the reason this is getting added rn is to allow for a darksea-worthy ship

1 Like

100%, I mean there’s no way all of the ship ideas are frigate+ level especially like a Redwake Longboat

1. Yes I have 200k gallons.

2. Money sinks is a feature in games to avoid players saving up lots of money (in this case gallons) but having few worthy things to spend them on. A ship that costs a lot, and has higher up keep serves as a money sink (or gallon sink in this case)

slide like 10k over pls lol. How do you store them?

50k is personal clan bank, 50k on 1 alt, 50 k on another alt, 25k on another alt, 25k on main. Then like 10 k gallon on my other 4 files if i would need it.

My question is: why is such a huge ship so mobile? There’s literally no drawbacks to this thing besides the price.

lol, thats alot of storage

the dark sea will be very difficult if we are getting this

bro I have less than 200 hours and my galleons earned is higher than people with 500+ hours, money is not hard to get.

sell the useless stuff, you can get a LOT of money from selling your useless stuff.

This is a fact in many games that people should consider.

For example in Phantom Forces skins never worked for me so I sold them all and managed to by whatever guns or attachments I wanted while being relatively low level. Same applies to AO

god i love being me 71 comments 0 votes lets gooo

Don’t worry, there were worse suggestions (I think).

quite possible if not one of the most disliked suggestions i’ve ever read today

1 Like

Gamers

Situation has been improved

no thanks

tbf it’s more designed for mid-end game if anything
apparently it’s gonna be like 30k or whatever there’s no fucking way a freshie’s gonna grind that much without having to actually push themselves
The downside may be it’s gonna be way too fucking expensive to repair. I’m unsure how shipwrights work but if they charge by HP amount and not HP percentage it’ll definitely drain your wallet if you ram into too much things like i do

you are definitely not on board with this
(pun intended)

1 Like

This suggestion is incredibly well composed, but I dislike the content of the suggestion heavily. I think that making ships into a mobile base instead of just a mode of transportation will make the game much more engaging and immersive (also its just really cool). Also, the workbenches in the cabin simply removes tedium and makes the process much quicker and streamlined.

3 Likes