I'm not on board with this

I'm not on board with this https://forum.arcaneodyssey.dev/uploads/default/original/3X/6/7/675ac72ab5d4c4bd6a495e125688b383e63f6f72.png
effort 3.444444444444445 9 quality 2.666666666666667 9 reasonability 2.6 10

he did ;-; (not like i had a problem with it’s stats)

you need the brig to go in the dark sea

1 Like

I’ve never seen a suggestion survive this long and have literally 0 support

4 Likes

There will be filler ships just in future updates as vetex probably wants one big ship for now
if you look on the trello you can see all of the future planned ships
(maybe he just wants the dark sea update sooner)

I know right?

I’ve gotten to 79% stability with a ketch, it is not necessary for the dark sea, oh and this was without any deckhands btw

I do agree that there is a pretty large gap between the Ketch and the new Brig. There definitely should be some more ships in between for ship progression to make sense. To go from 3,000 galleon Ketch to 20,000 galleon Brig is a bit much.

But at the same time… The Dark Sea update is in the works. And in the Dark Sea, we’re going to need a big ship like the Brig anyways to navigate it. If Vetex were to spend a buttload of dev time making a bunch of other ships in between the gap, it’ll just end up delaying The Dark Sea update further and we’ll be waiting even longer.

Me personally? I want The Dark Sea update to come out as soon as possible, no rush on the devs ofc. But if that means skipping a bunch of smaller ships in favor of a bigger one, that’s fine in my opinion. As long as those other ships are still planned to be added in the future, it doesn’t really matter.

4 Likes

MY GOD JUST LET THE THREAD DIE, WE GET IT, NOBODY SUPPORTS IT

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.