Im so sorry for spreading misinformation

I defo am, im not shit but i cant handle 4v1s like i used too. Theres nobody whos a shit load better than me playing anymore so I get no practice, and constantly pvping just brady is boring

Im not even that much worse than Brady lmao, i get no credit

:billed_cap::billed_cap::billed_cap:

im really not why you do me like that, i also found out it was because my keybinds were shit

Show proof otherwise :billed_cap:

I’d say get seriously don’t play any games seriously if you’re even going to play games especially wom. Me and Brady are very good everyone else on the list nah

Advice for PvP is just PvP lol nothing else other than like ur settings and shit

False, Brady is def one of the best players ever on mine and ducks level if not better

People who say shit like “everyone good stoped playing a long time ago” like talos, talos is not that good yes some of the best stopped playing like visan keeper and zane but some very good players started playing in 2021

on ducks level??? that sounds like a stretch

tbh i think he right, not about me not being that much worse then he is, he’s definitely still loads better than i am

duck has more skill than us cause he uses iron, still brady is better since he wins more including region differences

he realized suncry exists :joy:

Majority of suncry kinda poopie, except for eclipse members

you ain’t that guy pal
Trust me
You ain’t that guy

What kind of tomfoolery is this man

Nah, Talos is right all the good pvpers stopped playing months ago. I havent pvped brady enough to judge but i definitely recall him being one of the newest pvpers in wom and being overall pretty mid. There’s way more people than just duck and zane that are better than you that you dont even know about since you started getting better when everyone already left. I remember you being horrible before i stopped playing occasionally to getting dick sucked by every new wom gen

Exper :shushing_face:

Nah you acting like you’re actually good when even exper better than you

He’s really not lmao, passive lightning user

Exper isn’t passive lmfao if anything hes too agro, but someone as shit as you shouldn’t be talking abt skill especially when u dont got any

Laat time i fought exper he played extremely passive, no diss to you but you crazy.