Incandescent Ode to The War Phoenix (Arcane April Prompts Day 5)

An old world bursting at the seams,

burnt to cinders for a dream

… Ok, enough with the flowery poetic stuff. This is a goddamn drawing of cute femtheos :sleeper:

40 Likes

My eyes are burning more than her wings

please i’m suffering via femtheos help :frcryin:

3 Likes

my wig fell off

2 Likes

majestic :fire:

1 Like

LETS FAKING GOOOOOO

1 Like

thank you for not doing one of those
Male:
buttoned up jacket that goes to the idk waist?
long sleeves
trousers
Female:
Unbuttoned jacket that gets cut halfway across their torso
sleeves? who needs that
shorts
long socks
or
Male:
same thign as last time
Female:
maid suit, completely different hairstyle cuz all females wear maidsuits right idk I’ve only seen females in animes.

3 Likes

god damn bro both your art and theos got a HELLA glow up :pray:

1 Like

loving the storybook sketch vibe

1 Like

The artwork truly is great, most of us can agree on that, however… because I am ME some… “technical notes”:

1. Her lips seem a little TOO, round to me… Maybe it’s just me…
  2. The magic circle is a bit “incorrect”… That is not the A.A. magic circle… It looks better than the A.A. magic circle, but for my drawings at least, accuracy is important.
  3. That cosmetic she has on her hair… is it supposed to be attached to something else, or is it just there, attached to her hair. I say that, because if the latter is true, then it seems rather strange to me, for some reason. I don’t know to be honest…
    I don’t say the above hith hatred, or to make the painting look bad and I know you did not ask for any feedback… just saying some things that trouble me a bit.
1 Like

YOOOOOOOOOOOOO FEM THEOS!!!

This looks really well made. The lighting, the design, composition, it’s truly breathtaking and so are you. :flushed:

EPIC JOB!!!

2 Likes

want her to bash my skull in uwu

1 Like

same

the only inconsistency I can see is her being too young looking, but it’s fine

1 Like

are you horny to draw genderbend theos?

1 Like

Literally misclicked, I knew it would happen some time, real sorry.

5 Likes

Considering that like 70% of my character drawings so far have been girls you may actually have a point

Is oke, stuff happens haha :nod:

1 Like
  • Juniper
  • FemTheos
  • Furry Phoenx

0 voters

WHATH EHTUF UKCKCKCK KKLETS OGOGOGOGOOOOOOOOO FEMEOS LETOSOGOGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

2 Likes

the burden of a Leader

1 Like