Insanity Motion Sickness Mode

Insanity Motion Sickness Mode
effort 4.636363636363637 22 quality 4.608695652173913 23 reasonability 4.730769230769231 26

How is someone getting insanity V on a casual bases :sob:

A bug should be its own change, shouldn’t be linked with this one…

(close your eyes next time)

Insanity Inshmanity. I’m receiving visions from the Dark Ones themselves!

‘‘close ur eyes’’
if you see an opinion or suggestion you dont like, close your eyes!
actually you’re so stubborn and for what??
‘‘i dont know thou…’’ ‘‘maybe i didnt understand thou…’’ ''just get this… ‘’ ''just avoid this… ‘’ why should a person legit waste their time working to NOT get affected by a game that’s supposed to be enjoyed instead of having the problem FIXED and get the game to be ENJOYABLE FOR THEM
you’re so ignorant and annoying its insane

3 Likes

Yes, PLEASE.
Everyone, regardless of any disability, should be able enjoy a game to its fullest extent.

4 Likes

Nah it’s peak.

I suggested before that you can find mutilated ghosts of bosses you’ve encountered before after beating them up in i2

Getting flinged to the dark sea? Also yeah let me blind myself for a random insanity effect good idea

1 Like

Im sorry for dissing you @opticalcord , I found someone dumber

1 Like

i have literally been trying to put this idea in their head but they’re so stubborn and annoying and literally the most thickheaded person ever
not even optical is more annoying than them

1 Like

Btw if ur trying to suck up to the balance team because it might threaten it, @Meta literally agreed with it so lmao :yawning_face:

1 Like

Creds to Taz for some solutions

YES PLEASE DUDE
i dont have seizures but getting off a ship when its on fire (im a lightning magic user) and have that really light mode from insanity 1 is hell i cant even SEE in the game properly bro…

1 Like

your kidding right?

when i said “close your eyes” i mean that when the above reply was talking about getting flinged :sob:

i only said “maybe i didnt understand it right” cuz whatever you spoke about sounded ridiculous and overexagerated.

“why should a person legit waste thei” yap… the problem your talking about, as i mentioned already is VERY easy to avoid.

I already spoke about the warning which should diffidently be in the game.

“you’re so ignorant and annoying its insane” says the person who ignored me talking about how easy it is to avoid the whole situation. Your just continuing a chain for no good reasons :sob:

You don’t use an insanity build, you don’t have motion sickness therefore your opinion is invalid

yeah I agree with a warning, i think i mentioned it before. Gold leafs and narwhal horns should be obtainable in range 0 iirc

nobody thinks that we should remove the effects of insanity, just the ones that can actually make people nauseous irl

keep the shit like shadow people or fake damage and add more shit in the vain of that instead of being lazy and turning my screen into drunk goggles lol

what even is your point ???

it isnt ridiculous or overexagerrated
your skull is just too thick and you have a closed mind so you dont want to hear out other views.

fym??? i literally refuted ur ways multiple times.

yes and i agreed with the warning but i also agree there should be a setting to turn it off.

refuted, if you’re just gonna say its yap atleast be able to back that up LMAO

maybe phrase it in a more UNDERSTANDING WAY???

wait hold up

“i also agree there should be a setting to turn it off.” do you mean an option to turn off the warning?

MF im talking about an option to remove insanity effects itself… someone above mentioned “Removing insanity effects” and i was talking about how keeping that as an option is terrible…and removes the point of not using insanity armor which is why i was talking about balance all the way in the first place… :sob:

is this serious or are you actually that stupid
why do you think we’ve been arguing???

where is the balance in NOT HAVING MOTION SICKNESS??? its more like REMOVING THE THINGS THAT CAUSE THE MOTION SICKNESS TO ALLOW YOU TO USE IT
are you actually this dumb or are you just trying to annoy me
atp i dont know