Interchange lets you re-pick first magic upon consumption

Interchange lets you re-pick first magic upon consumption
effort 3.666666666666667 12 quality 3.538461538461538 13 reasonability 4.066666666666666 15

Proposal

Allow the interchange potion to let players re-choose their magic/magic color from the selection menu.

Details/background

I’m gonna be honest, I don’t understand why interchange doesn’t already do this. It’s supposed to allow you to completely change your build, so wouldn’t that include magic too? There is quite literally no reason to not add this small change because interchange is already non-canon lore wise so this extra QoL addition wouldn’t cause any huge issues and it would be nice to have in case you made a file with a magic you didn’t like and wanted a quick fix with an acrimony.

Reason to add/change

Stated above, it’d just be a nice small extra perk that acrimony would give you which could really help save a lot of time on builds like mage or whatever that have a magic which they don’t really like, or want to swap out their color for.

9 Likes

Ummm akchually you can’t change your starting magic bencause it makes no sense lonre-wise :nerd_face:

did you not read the fucking post

That was supposed to be the most obviously satirical and sarcastic comment you undercooked potato

1 Like

are you gonna vote or provide actual feedback or are you just here to be a dumbass

planned to be a seperate potion for this
(might be wrong)

what? really?

(kind of dumb to make it separate but I wanna know when this is gonna be a thing)

(dunno)

Yeah I’m pretty sure this is going to be possible at some point with something else.

we are already gonna get the ability to change our first magic eventually
as far as i know its not an item

I honestly just want something to change the color cuz I have a crystal file and I realized I don’t actually really like the color I picked :sob:

Whenever vetex feels like it just like with size changing

someone psyop vetex into adding magic change QoL faster plsss ty ty ty

From what I’ve heard there will be something in the future to allow you to change your first magic, and it won’t be an interchange potion

what’ll it be

I honestly think this would be really good to have in the game

Interchange is already confirmed by Vetex to be not canon, so the lore isnt the issue.
Honestly I see no reason for it not to allow magic changing, unless vetex wants base magics to have their own scrolls and be changed that way.
(I didnt see someone already responded to your post :skull:)

Idk vet never specified what sort of item it would be

This would be great! I could try wind conjurer instead of being stuck with metal!

makes sense, easy way to add the way to change magic

edit: nvm actually, i think magic reset shouldn’t be tied to an rng 1 in 6000 item, that’s too much compared to every other build