Interchange lets you re-pick first magic upon consumption

Interchange lets you re-pick first magic upon consumption
effort 3.666666666666667 12 quality 3.538461538461538 13 reasonability 4.066666666666666 15

Exotic enchants + weapon users also need to grind Armor aswell.

EVERYONE needs to grind for exotic enchants and armor.

weapons grind for rare weapons (equivelant to rare spells and techniques) and enchants (so irrelevant 1 of 3 doesnt even work but are unnecessary regardless)

its not really that bad and its not like weapon users without dense sunkens are unusable or even worse

And weapon users need to grind MORE exotic enchants + they need to grind MORE skill notes and have MULTIPLE copies of weapons

weapon users cant just change to speed shape or size shape like mages

Disarm one, maybe two old weapons of each type and you have all the skill notes you’re ever gonna need lol.

The hell are you doing with multiple copies of each weapon?

My problem isnt usablity, my problem is the grind

as of now weapons class is the most grindy class compared to other classes, and this get’s worse as the game progresses

I can’t edit skill notes with shapes like magics, obviously i’d need multiple weapons to test stuff

Had a feeling that the guy from balancecord was gonna get into stuff like this from the get-go (literally anybody who joins the forums from balancecord eventually clowns on themselves)

Is cloudcrosser from the balancecord?

Yes, he has a “Quality Suggestor” role and seems pretty active there

i think the ideal compromise would be to make aura be something where you can choose speed size or damage at the expense of another stat, or something like that as a parralel to mode/focus but i really dont think weapon scrolls are that bad with how much more common than the other exotics they are

“quality suggester” lol.
his last suggestion was to make it require armorers to upgrade armor and blacksmiths to upgrade weapons instead of having it in a single store.

Not only adding literally nothing to the game, but also being directly anti-QoL by making the upgrading process more tedious.

im sorry i didn’t understand your explaination, like you mean the skill notes or the exotic enchants?

and uh yeah man. the aura idea would be very cool for weapons instead of having enchants, i think someone suggested something like this a few months back and it was a pretty good idea to solve the issue

i meant exotic enchants

On another note, you realize that exotic enchants for weapons are uniquely made for weapons and cannot be used on armor, right?
Just look for a guy with the weapon enchants you want who isn’t a weapon build and you should be able to get completely useless enchants off of them fairly easily.
It ain’t rocket science.

“anti-QoL” yeah that tracks

also to be fair to this one, upgrading weapons was removed so itd just seperate stripping weapon skills and upgrading armor to 2 npcs, which is alright but the ideal would just be to add a filter between weapons and armors

1 Like

That definitely would be ideal.
If anything, I think armorers should be removed outright and just give blacksmiths what little functionality they have given that they don’t do anything.
If adding item type filters doesn’t work, just make disarming and upgrading two separate tabs.

What purpose do armorers even serve once you’ve moved on from iron armor?

Man i just want to try other magics :fr: