Interchange lets you re-pick first magic upon consumption

Interchange lets you re-pick first magic upon consumption
effort 3.666666666666667 12 quality 3.538461538461538 13 reasonability 4.066666666666666 15

Love how everything you says just comes back to you at the end

using personal feelings in a debate is wild

All this time wasted on a suggestion thats VETOED (meaning this is denied by vetex already)

What point are you even trying to make here?
Are you trying to say I fall under that list?

Dang bruh you might be even dumber than Opticalcord. that has to be an achievement on the scale of a Nobel Peace prize or a Grammys.

you did it typo you made an argument thread

over 100 replies in an hour and its all one guy being dense and another repeating himself, this is like the one thread about insanity effect inducing motion sickness

1 Like

Nothing you can comprehend, no need to take the thread longer cuz it’s vetoed anyways

whoops yeah that shit was so dumb lol, that one was entirely built on a misunderstanding

Damn he’s trying to use the stupid card on me.
This is kinda depressing how desperate its gotten.

Have I ever told you the definition of insanity?

insanity
is doing the same shit
over and over again
expecting it to change

anyway yeah i’m out of here, the pinging of cryo is inevitable
this was a waste of time for everyone, me included

troll won, lettuce flea

Yes like you and cloudcrosser repeatedly stating nonsense expecting me to change points that ya’ll never even properly refuted.
Why would I change my points???

Oh wait right you two are incapable of answering questions directly and need to change the topic quickly to avoid answering them, I apologize for asking.

according to your logic i have no reason to change my points aswell

This thread is moving to garbage value, if anything else is left out directly related to the key suggestion then mention that please. or else we aren’t really contributing to anything

yes this is a neutral statement for all sides

nice argument but Vetex has literally said that it will be a thing not linked to interchange potions

2 Likes

thank you randomness
truly one of the few sane beings in this god forsaken website

i mean my 2 cents are it is that

1. metamancing excuse is stupid because all other builds can do it, who cares if mages do too

2. vetex retconned minds entirely, we’ll be able to swap our magics to lost ones with scrolls and presumably replace those with other losts as well, clearly the lore is meaningless unless its something already mentioned within ao

it also doesnt matter, you cant train years with fighting styles and forget your magic then just drink a potion to regain it canonically either

vetex did already say its gonna be another thing but i think interchange would be better for both consistency and the fact whatever else it is will probably be grindier than interchange but its already been decided before this thread even existed so theres no reason to argue

4 Likes

Yep, vetoed suggestion

I would like to point out that later on FS would have to find lost Fighting style or might have more bizzare ways to get Fighting styles

This is a big void as we dont know what vetex has planned

weapons and vitalities have limits, they can’t change as easily and are forced to grind alot more then mages and berserkers

(this is a later based statement, so its all guess talk)

The lore argument against it is stupid because lore should never be a detriment to gameplay and we already bypass lore with interchange.
The metamancing argument against it is stupid because 3/4 of the builds ingame don’t even use magic and they can change whenever and however they please.

What other arguments are there against it?

Weapons and vitality edit limitations (still no answers)

Oh no you have to kill a boss a few times to get your ideal weapon, whatever will you do?