Is it possible to get your account unbanned if you don't have proof if it's been banned for a month?

If that thug ever makes another alt I’m banning it on sight idc, if you know any of his alts DM me on discord or here so I can smite them.

5 Likes

As for anti-cheat bans, we’ve had like 5 false positives and those were during release, it is no surprise 99% of people have no proof because that would show they were exploiting, another 0.99% will forge proof and another 0.01% will be false banned with proof, although I have never seen any false positive since release

6 Likes

give him another chance tears are coming down my eyes

I stopped believing false positives after ezia and Ed

hes innocent

Seems they closed my first topic about my ban, so I’ll just post the link of it here even though it is closed.

If it was closed it was closed with reason

Great reason bro.

DO NOT QUESTION!!
War is peace. Freedom is slavery. Ignorance is strength.

10/10

1 Like

Issue?

Yeah.

What topic even was that

Scroll up.

Closed that topic because that guy was never gonna get unbanned without evidence with apparently so few actual false positives, and it was just pointless rambling and argument in the comments. Acting like it’s some sort of government censorship is wild

Hey, no need to thank me… :nod:

Keeping my topic up as a reminder to myself.

crazy

Bro if a proof hasnt turner up by now it never will, they wont unban you, just do a new account

it’s been a little over 8 months
just make a new account

He already did, he’s keeping this up for the funny or something considering not once did he ever interact outside his posts about being “falsely banned”