Is Keraxe responible for Order of Aesir?

Keraxe is hinted at to be based on Vikings, and the word Aesir is from Scandinavian mythology. I know I’m making shit up but could this be a little true?

1 Like

vetex confirmed somewhere that keraxe wasn’t part of the order, imo maybe a baron spy but definitely not a high lord

Pretty sure Vetex said that Wotan didn’t have any relation to the Order, so it’s unlikely that they created the Order themselves

Just because Keraxe is based off of Vikings, and Aesir is Norse, doesnt mean Keraxe is directly responsible for Aesir.

Though, it is possible someone from that place is part of the Order, or the Order was first formed in that region. Still doesnt mean the kingdom itself is responsible tho.

I mean, the Order probably has a branch of their organization located in every kingdom, including Keraxe, so I wouldn’t be surprised if there was a Keraxean Baron, but I’m skeptical of Keraxe having a High Lord or being the founding area.

2 Likes

I think the Order is masterminded/secretly manipulated by Hades, who at this point is still alive. It makes some sense, seeing as both Hades and the Order act discretely and away from front vision, and the “re-awakening of an ancient power” the order wants might be sum to do with the dead gods of olympus

2 Likes

Like Derza with Prometheus?

what did durza have to do with prometheus?

More like Hades with Durza, Hades being more a discreet figure that actively masterminds the villains of sea clusters in order to gain more power

Am I tweaking or didn’t Durza revive prometheus in the tower dungeon in AA?

I mean, he did, but that was mainly just to use Prometheus as a pawn rather than, some plot to resurrect some primordial power.

I am praying this is not the case. I wouldn’t mind one of the Hellenistic deities masterminding The Order, but I don’t want it to be Hades. Man’s been put through enough in the AU already he doesn’t need to be the villain twice. Maybe it could be Hecate, seeing as she’s the goddess of magic and the Order’s goal (at least stated 600 years ago) was to further the power of magic. (Please Vetex I’m begging you mention Hecate at least once.)

pretty sure all gods deities and demigods are dead unless stated otherwise, +if magic began in our world’s 100 ad , then right now its 1900 AD in the Arcane world, doubt any deity could have survived

But yeah, really hopeful for a potential source of in depth writing or maybe small scale game set in the wars in Olympus, would be great to see how the world still was when it was whole and still contained the ancient greek pantheon

Hades is the only one in decent shape right now, but none of the Gods can really fully die rather just made into spirts, so it could be any other God pulling the strings they just wouldn’t be as strong as Hades or themselves pre Cursebeard ruining them. Or there’s a God other than Hades that didn’t get fucked that we just don’t know about cause it would be a spoiler.

1 Like

I think Skyhall has something to do with it because they are canonically racist prejudice.

Ceruleans v2.0

maybe the order of aesir was just originally created in Keraxe territory, which is why it has the name
or they were originally part of the order before it disappeared for a while, and didn’t want to join again now that it’s ways have changed

2 Likes

i feel like “aint a threat to anybody” might be foreshadowing

Vetex said that not everything will be connected to the Aesir, and Wotan is most certainly aint one of them ( he wants to conquer, doesnt care about the development of magic )

ofc, its possible that Aesir might have originated from there, tho saying it is behind Keraxe or vice versa is unlikely