Is Noble Phantasm too toxic for WoM?

Why did you post it in youtube lmfao

I gave it to foxzo to edit and post

Riverville theme go brrr

ME WHEN (ME WHEN)
I AM PHYSICALLY UNABLE TO UNDERSTAND A JOKE
“HNGNGNGNGNGGN NOBLE STOOPID HHGNHGHGNGGN TOOO TOXIC WHY HNHNHNHNHNHHNHGGG EVEN THO THEY ONLY SAY A SINGLE CATCHPHRASE I’M GONNA GET ANGRY OVER THIS HNGNHNHNHGNGHGNHGNGHGN STUPID NOBLE I HATE NOBLE FOR SAYING THE WORD WINNIN”
:frcryin:

4 Likes

Very wholesome and very cool. 10/10 video! :nod:

Look at my post about this being a “joke”
Maybe shut the fuck up and look at Noble. This is a joke?

thats just pure comedy

i personally like noble but finding out lotus taxes their members is just funny

4 Likes

thats literally the reason why they have like 20k smoke arrows already and they got it fast lmfao

The dude being spawnkilled in the video didn’t seem to mad about it, but I don’t think spawnkilling is a very cash money thing to do especially when the only justification for it is them being a “heretic”, whatever that means
As for the catchphrase spam, why does it matter? If they really are winning, then let them have it, if they aren’t, then you can sleep soundly at night knowing they’re delusional or whatever. But if they don’t actually mean what they’re saying, then there’s really no point in getting worked up over their words

Watch all of them say “Noble Winning was a joke XDDD” or say that literally all of what they said was a joke.

noble winnin’

lotus taxin’

Looking at noble…
Seems like a joke to me, maybe you should stop crying because a few people say the word winning in the internet and start doing something important

Eh, both “Noble Winning” and this spawnkilling are bad jokes. I’m more worried about what people are gonna do about these “jokes”. Seriously, I’m gonna care if potentially 50 other guilds start spawnkilling. Not only that, they also seem to be using the “joke” as an excuse more than looking at themselves.

They aren’t innovative or anything to spawn kill someone?
“WoAh GuYs ThEy’Re ThE fIrSt EvEr SpAwNkIlLeRs”
Like bruh that isn’t true at all lol
ppl gonna do it regardless if noble does it or not so it doesn’t matter

You speak as if there isn’t a little “X” button that closes the tab and allows you to not get spawn killed

If I have to do that to avoid it, then it clearly shouldn’t happen.

A lot of people probably pin all this stuff on noble out of jealousy because they can’t get into the guild.

I literally see no issue with noble and i dont understand why other people are so triggered by them :frcryin:

Would rather be solo, sorry.

you wont be saying that when you need protection from guilds because noble are clapping you for talking smack :flushed:

These people have never been spawnkilled in a game, they talking like if noble himself invented the term spawnkill lmao

I also have nothing against them because honestly who cares if they spawnkill someone or say noble winnin’ lol.
It’s not like it affects me negatively. People make it seem like it’ll happen to them, when in reality the chances of you having stuff like this happen to you in game are very slim lol