Is the Azura Province capable of standing up to Keraxean military might

between keraxe and sameria, ravenna wouldn’t be involved

also saying that they don’t care about ravenna now that calvus is dead is probably wrong, because they likely had calvus join them so they could have ravenna

ravenna may be a small country, but it’s still a country nonetheless, one with control over an entire sea, and that’s a lot of power to have

a kingdom would make a whole lot easier though, just say someone did a crime and you can send them to mines and then to the aesir facilities

julian would work for them if they had control of ravenna, and there is no weak curse, any of them can be strong given enough time and mastery

they won’t, they’ll do like they did with calvus, probably with revon

it’s still a plus, and they could definitely use military operations for some devious actions

Stated that Wotan, after conquering the Nimbus Sea, would probably go for the Bronze Sea next, seeing as it is defenseless.

Sure, easier, but is it worth starting a war with Wotan, and revealing their organization that has been hidden for over 200 years?

Julian got beat by Morden, and Morden is stated to be fodderized by ANY of Wotan’s sons.

What exactly is the plan there? Say Revon has risen to defend Ravenna, and now has an army of mages and curse users that came out of absolutely nowhere?

but it’s not defenseless, during the time that the order was trying to spark war between keraxe and sameria, ravenna had a treaty between them and keraxe plus their entire military, and the fact the order could step in themselves under the guise of being part of the bronze legion if they really needed to

but they don’t have to do either of those to get ravenna? they already did so in the past without any of that happening

fair, but he’s still a curse user they could train up

they’ll just take in revon and train him like they did with calvus, if they promise him power to get revenge over the one who killed his brother, he will accept

Morock who managed to lose with the strongest grand fire curse:

1 Like

he was more outsmarted than defeated with strength though, valencia broke the boat beneath him and dropped him into the ocean

Are you unable to form conscious and capable thoughts?
->Morock holds the strongest curse, and would never lose in combat.
→ Is proven when he wipes out several of the strongest magic users, gives the strongest wind mage ptsd, and makes Valencia need to come out of the shadows
→ Dies to his own strength, because he was able to collapse a ship with just his Promethean Aura, not even an attack.

lil man :sob::pray:
you’re not that guy, you’re not the one to be challenging what i say, return to the flock you sheep :sob::skull:

yeah its a good thing azura is friendly to us because we would get our asses handed to us if we had to fight them

bro’s ping was too high to hit the fly button in time

Big mistake. You mentioned Morock in front of the guy who instantly goes on a ridiculous tangent and refuses to admit defeat whenever he is mentioned.

I will accept defeat when one of you makes a valid enough argument that could shatter my point. Which, none of you can, because despite what it seems, everything I say that isn’t blatantly ironic has actual foundations in canon lore.

I guess vetex doesn’t count

give me a screenshot schlawg
(something i do unlike some of yall)

Gladly
this one

ok…?
and there are screenshots saying Morock scaled to Cursebeard.
Cursebeard is stated to be the strongest because he lived longer, but all around, Morock is the stronger fighter.

Cursebeard would only ever have a chance of beating Morock through using one of his curse’s gimmicks. Morock’s sheer power would decimate Cursebeard

Little confused about this part. Are you saying that the statement about cursebeard being stronger is saying that all of his feats combined equal total strength or something.
Or are you saying something along the lines of “If Morock lived as long as cursebeard did he would be stronger” and at that point you may as well be talking about if the curse was taken by someone else instead.

What I meant is that Cursebeard is only regarded as the strongest, because of his feats, which were all seen to be done with the help of others.

Whilst Cursebeard is 1000% strong, and not to be fucked with, Morock is stronger because everything he had done was alone, and his curse is stated not only to be the strongest, but to have the attribute of every single other GFC.

Morock, had he not destroyed his own ship, 100% would have went on to be the undisputed strongest. Did you think Prometheus made these for no reason or?

Oh, and Morock is a fucking genius if you consider everything he did. His full power would have made him insane, so he casually made the strongest weapon in AU history just to circumvent it. If Morock went all out, and accepted insanity, Cursebeard would be erased.

died due to sheer stupidity

only curse user so far to die to the ocean

Sheer stupidity? You sure we speaking about Morock or…?

He destroyed his ship because he was too powerful for it. And if we’re being real here, his death was 1000% a write off just so Vetex wouldn’t have to deal with the implications of the Promethean Fire Curse (and Morock) soloing the entire verse.

small nitpick here, did you think that he sailed his frigate and fired the cannons without a crew? It likely doesn’t change anything, but Morock wasn’t competely alone, but yeah he did get less help than cursebeard.

They were made in a desperate attempt to avenge himself, prometheus put most of his power into that curse alone, the same power that cursebeard overcame without a single curse.
The scaling is a bit strange here since Morock could definitely beat prometheus, but if prometheus himself couldn’t beat cursebeard, then it would require someone who is powerful enough to actually use the curse properly, since the curse alone wouldn’t be enough.

Cursebeard without curses was stronger than prometheus, so he would be stronger than a regular weak person with the promethean fire curse, and I doubt Morock without a curse is stronger than the power of 4 curses at once.
Once again, not the best scaling but we don’t have much else to work with.

Final point though, this would be a good argument if I was just using in game evidence (like the quote in game that says cursebeard is the strongest) but vetex would definitely know how well cursebeard would perform alone.

We really need to have a topic for this, since it keeps making other things get off topic.

I think we do, but bro never uses it