Is there a reason Why these 6 magics are so overrated?

Boi, i somehow managed to troll Several_People by claiming that i am a tester, do you know the possibilities of a random noob claiming that they’re testers and gaining trust from others just to steal their passwords?
This weakness is new, i think we all should avoid that.

You know, you got me. I totally believed that you were a tester, and a developer! You could have used that opportunity to steal my credit card info, password to my accounts, gmail, my left kidney, AND my liver! Good thing you had good intentions, right?

You still down to 1v1, then? No excuses, right?

Nah, i’m too scaredy noob and don’t wanna fight, unless someday we both find each other, then i will probably random attack you, and post a screenshot of your character dead in this forums as winning compilation.

Understandable. But, uh, how are you going to sneak attack me with gold? Only way you actually get the jump on me is if I fall asleep at my computer, and take a 30 minute nap. Anything less than that and I could just sidestep your attack, and then continue sleeping.

I know what to do, i have very sneaky attacks, i will probably not attack with you magic, most probably dual daggers.

youre just jealous of me because i have the megadthadc had ice magic and you dont. :sunglasses:

lmao no you dont chief

@Kochkohl The sole fact that you tried to impersonate a tester, is as grave as it is.
Also, you’re being toxic and aren’t even contributing to the main discussion.
Please, cease the clowning this instant.

TELL EM NIGHT Squading

1 Like

plasma, lightning and dark. litteraly every high level threat I’ve combated has had one of this three.

ur not friended to vetex or tester but atleast u got the attention u wanted

Okay but I don’t find the whole “walk on water = Jesus” jokes to be funny

They are used a lot because people just like what they are like shadow is just edgy, explosion and lightning look cool, fire is just good overall and ice… idk why people use it probably because they are waiting for second magic or they just like the element.

I usually practise filthy revenge on super PvP toxic kids usernames what i can fully write down in forums account, when a ban threat occurs at least these kids pay for their price, so you won’t find my real accounts by the way.

is this the new Mal?

2 Likes