Is there a reason Why these 6 magics are so overrated?

someone who always tries to find the most powerful loadout despite them being balanced and using it a lot

acid magic seems pretty rare currently

i have 98 player kills, in my gold magic slot, it’s much more effective for PvP.

oh wow, 98? Wow, I guess gold IS really good for pvp. That’s a lot of people. At least a dozen.

The thing is, we don’t know how quick they got to 98 kills. I’d say Gold Magic is ok for PvP because it’s not too hard to just lead people into your attacks.

I wasn’t being serious. 98 kills isn’t anything, I’ve probably got like 200+ across my characters, and I don’t even pvp that much. The guys who do pvp a lot, have like 800+ kills, and a 5+ ratio.

So, are you calling me worthless? No problems, i already have dealt with 7 people who called me worthless, they paid their price, i’m sure you’re perfect for a solo guild wars, your power level must be at least 1000 i guess.

woah woah woah, I didn’t call you worthless. But if you want to 1v1, I’d be down. Never fought a “good” gold user before, so that’ll be fun.

The problem with all of this is that we don’t have any data on how good the playerbase is at PvP on average. Both of you could be well above average at PvP with the data we have on the skill of the playerbase right now. Someone could be destroying servers with Water Magic right now with the amount of people playing WoM.

I just picked my magic off what I’ve seen in anime lol, When I first play games i just go what looks fun not the meta maybe like after my 3rd time ill go the meta.

Well, I can’t dm you so here it is. do you actually want to 1v1? Seems fun, and since you’re a “good” player, we can see how good gold is as a magic.

Well, i wish i could tell at least one of my accounts username, but almost all of them are involved with game development.
I have an account which is not involved, but is a tester account in WoM and i can only play in vetex special private server to check bugs and exploits.
I plan on creating a new account, but i am too worried with robux that i can’t, sorry.

Oh? Care to tell me your discord, if you really are a tester? I’m sure Vetex won’t mind. Hell, if you’re too busy to, I can just ask another tester if you are one. Sound cool?

Sounds really cool, i’ll grab my discord username right now, unless if i forgot the password, i have 5 discord accounts created with randomly generated passwords, meaning that i will take some time to find the real with tester.

All I need to know is the username, you know?

bro what is even going on

Some dude is pretending to be a tester and I’m waiting him panic, nothing much.

Screen Shot 2020-07-13 at 12.54.21 AM
[Let them fight]

funnily enough, I actually asked him to 1v1, you know, because he threatened to have me “pay my price.” Now he’s a tester. And a game developer.

Shadow? Don’t see that everyday though.

Fire? I saw it was good for PvP or maybe I’m just bad. It has good DoT