Is Thermo Fist even useable as of 1.16.7?

Thermolocks who synergize with it (like Fire or Plasma) are really good this patch

Frankly I don’t really, but it isn’t a reason to cry like a fucking 9 year old, you were one of the thermo zerker atk speed abusers in v1.14 so you’re really yapping.

“really good” is an overstatement, they’re solid

yeah bro that chart is very accurate and constructive thankyou idk what i would’ve done with out that 100% accurate table of data wowowow what can i say good thing ur the expert here and have all right data to represent so I can learn my lesson man AnUnoriginalUsername saves the day again i could genuinly make u pucker those lips rn bud

bre u mean to tell me this chart is 100% accurate? aint no way

if ur right show me how attack size scales then

im genuinely curious maybe somehow im the one being ignorant and over exaggerating idk man lmk cuz i feel like there’s no way that chart is accurate

It’s not attack speed effeciency, it’s how startup reduction works

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm ite

sure ok but like ur diverging a tad bit cuz im talking about attack spd as a whole not just start up cuz crash used to be actuallly fast and reliable for gap closing and uh well attack spd effiency as a whole is just dawg rn especially the way it scales with crash. I think i may want crash scaling with attack spd buff or dont ill just keep crying about how much fun it used to be in a lonely corner where me and all the previous attack speed mancers like to talk about the old glory days and ao just moves on to be the nuke fest its meant to be with out having fun attack speed at the same time.

atk speed effeciency scaling looks like this

idk if ur about to show me another chart or if ur talking about the same one

image hadn’t loaded sob

show a graph of attack size now

gg idk if op will even look at all this but now he has all the info he needs AnUnoriginalUsername truly saved the day

i’m confused

op can look at these graphs and our conversation and know whether or not thermo is competitive. Lowkey thermo still ontop needs another nerf :smiling_imp:

anyways. my current impression of thermo is that it is still decent, but you need to work much harder to get results than its earlier iterations.

Fridge for the last few days you’ve done little else but whine about the balance team endlessly.
Now you’re resorting to pinging meta and being petty as hell for no reason.

The balance team probably wants absolutely nothing to do with you and I don’t blame them.
You have lost any chance you ever had of being a member, let alone the lead.

Stop before you get yourself suspended, you just look like another forum troll at this point.

6 Likes

That is the most rambling ramble I’ve ever seen. I think you just hate size.

i am a man who conducts himself vengefully with out good reason apparently. I ask questions i even praise people but I am the troll. Meta the one trolling bre little size muncher.

1 Like

nah i just had more fun on the game before atk spd nerfs now its just nuke fest from here on out. which is cool but atk spd doesnt get to shine anymore is my problem i have both minmaxed aoe and atk spd file 2 of each actually and atk spd infinitely more fun then size.