Isnt strong SS guna be gone

yes…
because the 2 traders left on this website say its better

1 Like

the last trade requesting strong sunken sword was in march, 7 more after that trying to find a clean or any enchant
the strong sunken sword really does not have that much demand from non traders anymore, people just want a sunken sword that has rising tide

if u wanna be that way, marketplace is dead as shit and most people are only looking for headlesses anyway now (or some boss drop[s] trade), trade offers aren’t frequent anymore let alone for sunken swords in general, but still either way people in general are willing to/do offer a lot more for a sss than a swift ss and i guarantee the majority of non-trader people you ask and randies in game will say that they’d prefer to have a strong sunken sword than a swift one

though from how the marketplace has been like lately, this is true (but still does not mean people dont care for sss’s all of a sudden)

sure, true. But i’m guessing swift sunken swords will be more valuable than strongs in ao because more pvpers will come back and realize how significantly better swift will be in ao to strongs

damage though. But swift might be better.

swift is getting buffed in ao, instead of just stamina reduction on rising tide the start and endlag gets reduced too

Maybe, but personally I don’t think so, I think the majority of the playerbase with their monkey brain logic will always think more damage = best, no matter what the other enchants do, and will always overpower however many pvpers there are that think otherwise, but hey, what do I know, bursting could be come the most valued for all i know

actually after typing that i just remembered enchant scrolls exist so enchants in general might become worthless, probably idk

yeah i should of remembered that
but hey its about time you dont have to gamble your value to get a good enchant

FUCK YOU VETEX!! I DONT HAVE A GAMBLIN ADDICTION GRRRR

the reason why strong is worse than swift is because wom’s strong enchant is currently broken. It doesnt scale with strength at all which is a bug. Iirc it hasnt been fixed in ao yet but hopefully it does get fixed before release

ao’s economy is already being set up to flop with seasonals only being obtainable once

1 Like

but its still gonna be worse than swift because of the swift buff making it just superior in pvp

its something i noticed and asked a tester about way back. Doesnt make sense for a clean ss to deal 124 dmg and a strong one to deal 132 dmg. 8 Dmg increase while its supposed to be a 20% dmg increase

thats something we will have to see in ao. The 20% dmg buff actually working will make strong A LOT better :person_shrugging:

im gonna be able to trade my headless for a promethean flame scroll

1 Like

woah no way limited items are limited and you can only get them once wow!!

also you say that but limited items are a concept in soooooooo many fucking games, even in ones that have a large trading community (that even involve REAL LIFE money)

honestly limiteds shouldnt be tradeable imo

except theyre called seasonal not limited meaning they shouldn’t be obtainable once

guess thats the only way to know for sure, a few testers said it did but who knows maybe somehow more damage is gonna be better than less endlag

ngl i have to agree, not just because im salty that i got lowballed out of my headless still

1 Like