Isnt strong SS guna be gone

FOMO and that would make more people angry than happy

pretty sure seasonals is just a different way of vetex calling an item limited but i get what u mean ig

1 Like

well technically the word seasonals could also be used as in “it came in this season during that year and it will only be obtainable at that time”
which is also the definition vetex has been using so far :person_shrugging:
but man i just wished they were either not tradeable or seasonal as in coming back each season

ye swift is currently the best enchant by far according to testers. But the last time i heard about the strong enchant from testers they also said that it wasnt fixed yet

we’ll see, i still feel like the endlag decrease will make swift far better than 20% more damage though.

1 Like

i just hope seasonals are made untradeable or some shit cuz im gonna end up able to trade my damn wrappings set for an inferno scroll

1 Like

and thats a bad thing?
sounds fucking amazing to me

i wouldnt even be that sure about it. Just have people be able to trade them away for like a few months after ao’s release and then make them untradeable afterwards. That should fix the issue of people not being able to get them if they didnt play wom and most players except traders ofc wouldnt care about seasonals being untradeable. Furthermore it would dramatically decrease blackmarketing

yes obviously bro

but i get an inferno scroll so everything else doesn’t matter

wom community in a nutshell

jokes aside though, you’re not gonna be able to trade your low level halloween seasonals for a scroll ever, its just not going to happen.

you never know bro

headless is the only one that might be able to be traded for one, and i find even that pretty unlikely.

take arcane reborn’s economy for example

ew gross

exactly

Seems kind of like an odd thing to do but either way if vetex did that im pretty sure people would overprice the shit out of the items, even if they were easy to get, probably also making a decent amount of people mad. Though with that being said I guess it COULD work, but just idk, I don’t like the idea cuz I don’t think it would make much of a difference and it seems kinda odd to me to make an item tradeable then untradeable a little later

1 Like

L embed

You’re the one complaining about it though?? You just wanna deny the very obvious truth at this point

Frfr traders don’t decide how valuable something is, the amount of people who want it does

But then when he goes and says the facts you’re just trying to ignore it

homie aint even complaining though?
he stated an opinion and box got mad at it then he said he didnt ask for his input