Isnt strong SS guna be gone

This confuses me, why? Since all the damage types are being combined into one power stat why not make strong armor powerful?

1 Like

then idk what either of them are talking about but its not like the remaining traders just made a rule that sss is worth more than the rest. It was just originally more sought after than swift and stuck even after people realized that swift is better.

This whole topic summed up by one meme:

5 Likes

Do keep in mind this is only about a 3rd of the equation, as there’s also rarity and useability (how good the item is in general for combat). SSS and swift SS have the same rarity, swift ss has a bit more useability, BUT the demand of the SSS outweighs the swift ss’s useability by a lot.

That’s very true but simpletons think that small damage increase = better so tbh it mostly is just the demand playing into it

Also headless has 0 usability (besides looks, it gives no stats is what i mean) but since everybody wants it and since it has limited amounts its still considered better than the swift ss

Well yeah the demand in this case is the driving factor, but still, the rarity and useability are still important to consider

1 Like

forumers explaining how a piece of air is worth more then a sword:

:skull: :gun:

Try to buy that piece of air with said sword minitroll

P.S: bottled oxygen in chinese industrial districts be like

nobody will but its just air

to be fair its air that makes your head also air so

still air

gucci air

Actually its less than air

Its like negative space or something

still dosent explain how its worth more than a sword

its like how it is irl
*puts gucci logo on literally anything
*said thing now becomes worth tenfold
it just works!

Yeah it will

Stfu random :rofl:

“When did i ask for your input” :nerd_face::nerd_face:

I know for sure you know who I am, and is it that difficult to understand what I meant?