Issue Resolved, Mods Shut This Down Please

i’ve got time now, but it looks like everything’s settled, i got nothing to say anymore

mhm. I see that now. I do regret saying that but I don’t regret saying something. I was way too out of it to see that then.

yea, if lucky was bothering you for months earlier then you were definitely justified in saying something, just death threats are probably too far

quite. I refuse to associate with this account anymore after this shitshow. I’m so disappointed in myself for letting this happen (again).

Yeah you pretty much fucked up, same with everyone else here

You know I realized I could have probably also maybe just said stop instead of making a spectacle of the situation so I’d like to apologize for inflaming what could’ve been a small problem

2 Likes

Yeah we both majorly fucked up here. I do apologize for saying what I did, my headspace is much clearer than last night.

1 Like

Elly isn’t alting not allowed? unless I’m mistaken if you deactivate your account you are gone forever unless you are good at hiding your new account

I believe that’s the intention, Hyperspace.

I mean I’d assume taking your old account out in your own terms and coming back a while after is kinda-sorta in terms of being allowed but even if it isn’t this place is devolving further into a cesspit anyways so I mean not much I lose

well its kind of counterintuitive to announce you’ll do it :skull:

every introduction will now have a “welcome back Elly”

nah it says “for any reason”

you’re cooked

If you delete your account you’re allowed to make a new one later
As shown by elment

oh whew, now I have more reasons to not come back

nvm shucks

No, thats rb1s job

new rb1… real…

I do NOT want bro to show up and cook me :sob:

hi!!!

this is bait

just wanted to get my input in before the topic disappears!!!

i was going to write a 3 page paper on why you suck in particular but then everybody made up and stopped arguing so that’s lame

i have no clue why the mods left this up and yet terminated my thread.

give them a bit

1 Like