Issue Resolved, Mods Shut This Down Please

poor dubious

2 Likes

Can we all just love each other?

we will never be able to as long as people like me exist to be hated

1 Like

goo goo ga ga drama tbh

I want to agree with you, plus the fact I didn’t read the paste so I am at fault for that.

But here’s the thing,
You’re preaching that we should be more mindful when you yourself are missing the point. You’re pinging several people calling them “NPCs” when you yourself state they didnt look too deeply into it: for something as simple as this that can be easily resolved, you’re escalating the situation and probably bringing MORE stress to Elly.

You’ve failed to see that we are ALL people capable of responding. I’ve spoken and someone else has stated they already messaged Elly personally. Instead of adding more fuel to the fire you should’ve done as the others here and shared your thoughts respectfully,
WITHOUT saying that people are a waste of space?

Take your own advice and read before replying, if you had you would’ve seen that things were already being resolved.
I personally don’t agree with the more heated replies, but it still shows that they’re able to communicate, ableit opposingly.

Thank you for reading

Know what? I actually agree, everyone’s said their pieces, and I think all remotely intellectual discussion is done.

Mods, if you would.

1 Like

kiss me

cat-kiss

Forums fell off sadly
Pack yer bags and lets leave

This topic… was so ass…

oh no he doesn’t care, he just has the average twitter “holier than thou” attitude

he’s just virtue signalling to pretend he’s better than everyone else

1 Like

(mods please hurry up and lock this)

I agree with what you’re saying but you of all people involved really shouldn’t be the one saying this

Holy Liu spotted

God what a fucking shitshow of a topic, an utter embarrassment on all fronts to everyone involved. It’s a shame headless has to waste hard drive space to store this abomination of data for everyone to see

Awful threads like these are what keep the forums going and hopefully mods don’t nuke

idk man it was entertaining to the people not involved (aka me)

1 Like

If you don’t mind me simply stating a few points now that I am much less emotionally charged as yesterday

1. Should I have expected it to be copypasta’d?
    Yes. I should’ve. What I said was utterly insane and manic. I am aware of that. My judgement was utterly clouded then and my mental state after it cleared couldn’t handle the aftermath.

2. Was what I said wrong?
    Also yes. What I said was utterly insane and horrible. I shouldn’t have said it, but I did.

3. Should I have stepped back from my pc before saying it?
    Fuck yes.

“Keep it going” is a strong phrase for this rapidly deteriorating cesspool, if this is what the forum “going” looks like, it needs to be put out of its misery already