Issue Resolved, Mods Shut This Down Please

we don’t wanna hear about slurs on a roblox forum :sob: shut up sock

The r slur a while ago- in such context as well i believe.

For those unaware- r*tard is a slur used mostly against autistic people and in general people with mental issues and is… really quite rude to use.

ah that, yea i don’t get why people use that word

funny enough that word was originally supposed to be a softer word for ‘idiot’, literally meaning ‘slow development’ from its latin roots (as seen in “fire retardant”) as opposed to ‘idiot’ just meaning ‘stupid person’ and now they’ve basically swapped places
ironic from a linguistic point of view

I don’t really consider the forums a supposed safe space for children despite the targeted audience for vetex’s games mostly being teens (13+ if I’m right) especially keeping in mind the old forums when WoM was being revamped (I wasn’t there but I was a guest, so many unhinged users)

A safer space could be tumblr, I believe someone made an AO tumblr for a more chill place to share their art or something.

4 Likes

Yeah, issue being is that despite all this, they are still here and people forget that.
And even then, you think i wanted to see femboy bulge? Certainly not!

camt believe i just fucking said that

gotta do the pharmacy check up for December

also wtf dubious

tell spicytuna im jumping his ass

I always thought the degeneracy was BECAUSE it was full of 13 year olds who just got internet access.

Oh yes that applies too lol.

It still happens.

the term is ‘hormonal teenagers’, thank you very much

Granted, it in part is due to the low age of new forumers.

So maybe let’s not add fuel to that fire, yeah?

do not try to remedy that by making it 18+
DO NOT
for legal reasons this is a joke

Thank you so much for making this topic, I was just beginning to get really annoyed at the state of the forums in the past few days, and could not stand it anymore.
It’s good to have a cold shower once in a while, and with that said, am I contributing to the problem as well?

I find myself derailing topics and arguing almost all of the time. Looking at this topic immediately made me think of some other users, but ultimately reminded me of my own foolishness (hence why I’m asking about this).
I’m trying to better myself at any occasion I see, but I need clear and concise instructions to do so as I don’t know any better, something that once stopped (and still might do) others from enjoying my interactions with them (in short, I am dense and stupid).

3 Likes

Balance Team ahh solution

Since I can finally speak my mind since I don’t have the restraint of being polite to you apes. I want to know that a good lot of you are the most down bad, utterly unsalvageable and outright pathetic animals I have ever seen and that’s coming from a person as utterly cripplingly down bad as I am. Get it together you degenerates.

4 Likes

Meet The Grahams

one thing then, is that you seem to get a bit heated over small things like when vorf’s topics didn’t have titles fully explaining what they were about, i’d recommend just chilling out over stuff like that

1 Like

Y’all, Gamehero’s gettin’ after us, we gotta pick up our act

and also @DubiousLittleTyp0 I honestly thought you were one of the more regular people on the forums and at least more tolerable.

I see now that I was clearly wrong in thinking so.

You are one of the most disgusting things I have had the shame of speaking to.

1 Like