Issue Resolved, Mods Shut This Down Please

You know it’s kind of poetic that a user named “Gamehero” is telling everyone to get it together.

You could say, that he is a game hero.

1 Like

I’ll be honest, I don’t really know who you are. But after a quick scroll through your posts, you seem fairly reasonable. At least that’s the impression I got.

1 Like

in the depths of degeneracy one man rises to save us all… after that last 13 died, that is.

2 Likes

id like to go back to pre ao before the place went to shit please

im too tired to make further of a point on this topic

@DubiousLittleTyp0 what the fuck was the banana thread

Most have failed, some forgotten.

The 14th prophet, messiah, savior.

The 14th game hero, you may be alone, but do what it takes to save us from this wretched place.

Save the AO society… Gamehero14!

okay I’ve seen glimpses of the banana thread and I was already in the middle of mentally dehumanizing bro what the fuck was that???

This username (not the account, but my usage of “Gamehero14”) was made when I was, in fact, 14.

If I were making a user today, it probably wouldn’t sound like a teenager’s Minecraft account, lol.

you’ve heard the words, picture it in your mind to save yourself from seeing it with your eyes

no i saw it

what the fuck made him think he should post it

lets do a canto 7!
lets not tangle people into degeneracy ambitions!
lets make them prepare for the consequences they naht know yet!

bro would just name it damecaesseniafan or gamehero18 instead :sob:

1 Like

Well, that’s what I try to be until I (quite easily) snap and let go of all mannerism, respect, and intelligence (see this unnecessarily insulting and 50% wrong BBBB reply for reference).

I keep on editing the % of wrongfulness since after a quick reread. I think of the second paragraph as valid, albeit far too condescending and long.

I guess that explains what happened
thought yous gonna be a d or something

clarification and understandability at it’s finest

May i just say your humour is truly golden and your snappy responses make me laugh :]

You seem very cool!!

2 Likes

that’s literally me until I see lucky’s bitchass username pop up like the cockroach he is

Leave

2 Likes

thanks for the compliment, it’s nice to hear despite the negativity that’s causing me to leave this wretched place

2 Likes

“hey… no bullying on this arcane odyssey forum!!” chat this beef too silly :sob:

IMG_2471
If ya ever need someone to chatter to, im open for any bothers, questions or just to vibe!
My goal is to bring some happiness, im glad i could bring some today :]